Status
Not open for further replies.

alexleo

[attachment=4026:photo_91.jpg]

heres what ive got so far.

*****UPDATE*****
now i got dual SMGs
[attachment=4034:photo_92.jpg]

The barrel is curved slightly, though that is the only flaw I see.

Good luck man, can't wait to see the end product!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, very smart marking the details beforehand. Should'a done that on mine...

Memories of PHAIL ensue...

Friendly said:
They look a little cartoony to me.

P.S. Nice sig! Who took that screenshot for you? :lol:

lol

you took the screenshot. heres a bunch of bannanas and cats for you.

I forgot to ask, is that wood? If it is, are you carving in/building on the details? A flat chunk of whatever-it-is won't get much attention, in my opinion.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I forgot to ask, is that wood? If it is, are you carving in/building on the details? A flat chunk of whatever-it-is won't get much attention, in my opinion.

it is foam board, and im trying to make it thick.

Looks like you drew the outline of the the SMGs freehand. You should have used the blueprint made by wizardofflight.

Halo%203%20SMG%205mm.gif

I would have printed it on regular printer paper and then glued it on the foam board.

Arbiter452 said:
evil!!! didnt you read twitch's "dont diss the dude horribly" post?

No flaming, dude. Don't go as low as him.

I say you should use wizard's blueprints, and staple/tape them on the foamboard. No use using a blueprint only for reference.

It's basically trying to build a building by looking at blueprints and using human eyesight to build it.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I WANT A MOD TO CLOSE ALL OF MY TOPICS SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO BE DISSED ANYMORE. ITS KILLING ME HERE!

all except the elite art thing.

Arbiter452 said:
YOU KNOW WHAT, I WANT A MOD TO CLOSE ALL OF MY TOPICS SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO BE DISSED ANYMORE. ITS KILLING ME HERE!

You wouldn't be dissed if you simply followed the advice.

Use pep for armor, blueprints for weapons.

And, it's not our loss if you get a temper tantrum and leave because you won't listen to advice. It is our loss if you leave after actually following the guidance of amazing armorers like CPU and such.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
You wouldn't be dissed if you simply followed the advice.

Use pep for armor, blueprints for weapons.

And, it's not our loss if you get a temper tantrum and leave because you won't listen to advice. It is our loss if you leave after actually following the guidance of amazing armorers like CPU and such.

IM NOT LISTENING TO THE ADVICE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE'S SKILLS. SO I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE IF IM GOING TO GET DISSED BECAUSE OF THAT.

Arbiter452 said:
IM NOT LISTENING TO THE ADVICE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE'S SKILLS. SO I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE IF IM GOING TO GET DISSED BECAUSE OF THAT.

Print, cut, score, fold, glue. Not hard, you just haven't tried it.

Just start with a handplate. Very easy, and doable within an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back