Props If I Had A Super Weapon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
An any one interested the song is the house of the rising sun by James Last and his Orchestra I had to look it up on my iphone

caps-lock-is-awesome-sml.jpg

Control Shift Awesome!

Spartan 051 said:
An any one interested the song is the house of the rising sun by James Last and his Orchestra I had to look it up on my iphone

I knew the song, but not who performed it. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Syphon said:
Thats awesome! what are your plans for it? Is it just gonna be a still display or is it going to have moving parts like in game?

I plan to reinforce it and make it climbable inside :)

Nintendude said:
Three questions, Who's pepakura files were used to create it? How did you enlarge the pepakura parts to where they would work for something of this scale? And how long did this take you to pull off?

1. Mine.

2. Solidworks did the trick. I divided the model to the following parts: cockpit, two halves of main fuselage, two tails, four legs, two antigravity pods. Oh, and of course, bunch of support struts :) Then I exported each part into separate pep file and every part sure was much smaller than allowed 2 meters high :) The real PITA was to print and to stick together templates :)

3. I worked exactly 2 months on that. With loooooong breaks :)

Spartan 051 said:
hope you fiberglass all this

Yes I'll do!

Fianl question any chanace of seeing the pep files so we here in the US and other places can build one of these, I'd personally like to make one and put it out in the front yard for a sec just to freak out the neighbors and cardboard and resin, in my Banshee build people said it really would'nt work but now I see it with my own eyes.

Nintendude said:
Fianl question any chanace of seeing the pep files so we here in the US and other places can build one of these,

Sure. There.

And just imagine the size of pep parts:

gallery_4862_261_667644.jpg

gallery_4862_261_386754.jpg

Legs segments :)

gallery_4862_261_323330.jpg

This is just beyond words. I'm calling it now, this will make the bungie blog, and if it doesn't, I will be upset. :D Bevbor, this is just too cool. It really shows how much you can do with simple materials, a lot of dedication, and some serious heart. You rock my socks man! :lol

omg! Bevbor! how did i miss this one. wow! this is really awesome. just needs some polishing and painting and this should have a place in the elite showcase

Well... this thread has been inactive for just a little...
But that is sweetness!!!

I think I'm a noob but pardon me if I post in here and I'm not supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back