Favorite part of halo: Immersive World
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: Bacon, Video Games, Guitar, Woodworking
Favorite Food: BBQ
Favorite Band: Hope I never have a favorite

Name: Alexa
Profession: Retail management
Favorite Hobby: Digital art- Open canvas, Photoshop (hopefully armor building soon)
Favorite part of halo: In depth story - armor and weapons
Favorite Halo: 3-Reach-4
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Battle Field, Terra
Other Interests: Out door activities, fitness, diet, wellness, yoga
Favorite Food: Flan - Coconut
Favorite Band: (genres) EDM, Metal
Favorite Movie(s): (genres again) Romantic comedy, horror

Name: Colton
Profession: Stay at home Dad/Student
Favorite Hobby: Playing Cello, Electric Bass and Singing
Favorite Part of Halo: The story (I have all the books, games and comics....including the Halo and philosophy book.)
Favorite Halo: Installation 7. jk jk. Halo 4
Favorite Video Game: Halo (I don't play X-box, I play Halo.)
Other Interests: Neurology (what I am in school for), Artificial Intelligence, Cooking, Making Halo armor, Skateboarding
Favorite Food: Fresh Sushi
Favorite Band: To many great ones to have a favorite
Favorite Movie: Again, to many great ones.

Name: Karley
Profession: Right now school, and on/off after school jobs.
Favorite Hobby: Costuming like a madman, drawing, programming
Favorite part of halo: I like most everything about the games, I really like armor designs.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: I play a lot of Zelda and Pokemon too, on top of other assorted games. I'm not sure if I have a favorite game though. Zelda TwiPri was pretty good.
Other Interests: Drawing and programming I guess, getting into a good college. Red vs. Blue too.
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Band: Lights
Favorite Movie(s): Gravity was pretty good.
Other:

Name: zack england
Profession: DJ
Favorite Hobby:DJ,play video games
Favorite part of halo: multiplayer/storyline
Favorite Halo: 1,2,3,3odst,4
Favorite Video Game: Halo 4 and battlefield 3
Other Interests: sports,building things
Favorite Food:pizza
Favorite Finisher: moralcombat scorpion
Favorite Band: skrillex
Favorite Movie(s): HALO FORWARD UNTIL DAWN
Other:love playing video games

Name: Sullivan Norman
Profession: Heavy Equipment Operator , Recording Technician (Part-time)
Favorite Hobby: Drumming, Working Out , Fabricating.
Favorite Band: At the moment, The Ghost Inside.
Other: Toured across Canada twice, worked with multiple hardcore/metal bands subbing in for drums. (Too much time out of High-School)

Name: Justin Maciulis
Profession: Plant Biologist
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Botany, walks in barren fields, nose picking.
Favorite part of halo: COMMUTITY
Favorite Video Game: Halo, and Metal Gear Solid
Other Interests: I Forge! I run a facebook page that themes in Forge, and brings builds that other Forge paperweights don't get to. Here is the link if you wish to stop by. https://www.facebook.com/ForgeOracle
I also have just been anointed an administration role in the Halo Cosplay page of "Worlds Tallest Spartan's" https://www.facebook.com/WorldsTallestSpartan?ref=hl
Favorite Food: Used to be Sushi, now its whatever I cook at home. I have decided to let the Pacific go!
Favorite Finisher: assignation, or shotgun
Favorite Band: The Grateful Dead, I have never heard such an ensemble of music that I think many can identify with.
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (all of them), Avengers, Thor 2.
Other: Husband,...Father of 2, Cancer Survivor

This is one more step out of my procrastination realm, to get my Halo Cosplay on. I will build a signature EVA, Spartan III render, I have been paying attention to the cosplay realm for years, and even did featrures on my Forge page. I titled the 405th as the "Rolex of Halo cosplay".

Its a pleasure to meet you all! Thanks for letting me in the door!

Name: Josh
Profession: Employe at SturdiGuns
Favorite Hobby:Video Games, watching movies :)
Favorite Part of halo: Commuity
Favorite Halo: Halo 3!
Other Favorite Game: Cryisis
Favorite Food: Pancakes, waffles, and crepes!
Favorite weapon On Halo:Type-2 Energy Weapon/Hammer
Favorite Band: Owl City!
Favorite Movie: The Hobbit, The Unexpected Journey
Favorite TV Show: Star Gate, Atlantis.
Other: 5th Child of 8.

I love Halo and I hope this sight will not disappoint me! thanks for letting me into your family!
Jiralhanae

Name: Alex
Profession: Full time student, part time yardsmen
Favorite Hobby: Video games
Favorite part of halo: I personally liked reach the best because it let you become your own unique character as you fought in the last days of human occupied reach.
Favorite Video Game: Reach, due to the fact that I got the most out of it
Other Interests: I play the cello and I enjoy to larp and play waterpolo
Favorite Food: Hard. ice cream
Favorite Finisher:
Favorite Band: I don't really have a favorite band, but I listen to E-dubble some, and the works of Sascha Dikiciyan & Cris Velasco(ME3 composers)
Favorite Movie(s): Inception
Other: I'm finding that I really love prop building and costume making, I have only started to dabble in it recently and I love it!

Name: Patrick Bailey
Profession: sanatation enginere
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: fan made caricters with there own backrounds
Favorite Halo: halo 2
Favorite Video Game: assassins cread 4
Other Interests: music, organization, inspiering maker
Favorite Food: microave
Favorite Finisher:tank shell to the brain?
Favorite Band: sinata artica
Favorite Movie(s): the avengers

Name: Joe Sterling
Profession: Microcontroller Validation Engineer
Hobbies: Games (solo and with the kiddos), fishing, movies, playing music (Baroque, mostly)
Favorite Video Game Series: Elder Scrolls
Why am I here? To be the coolest Dad on the block for my 9 year-old Halo fanatic. Besides, I'm OCD and I'm looking for a more creative outlet than replaying levels on Ragnarok Odyssey ad nauseum...

Haven't started a project yet. Just getting my ducks in a row by reading through the stickies, gathering materials, browsing through the Pepakura database for "the right one."

Pleased to meet you all. Happy smithing!

Name: Josh
Profession: I work at a hospital working on computer programming, and networking.
Favorite Hobby: Video games, sports, and working out
Favorite Part of Halo: I like all of it
Favorite Halo: 4
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interest: I attend comic cons, and watch alot of TV, a little mechcorps also, and webcasting
Favorite Food: Anything healthy
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Other: I am looking for ideas for a ton of costumes other than halo, I am also training for a triathlon.

Name: Seth but I go by my halo lore character Daniel-382
Profession: I don't have a job or any money. The market is brutal where I live, I do whatever I can to make it. Ill be joining the US Army Infantry soon.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games(Competitive/Casual/Coop), Cosplay, DND, Building, Lore, Airsoft, Bushcraft, Firearms.
Favorite part of halo: Hands down the massive halo universe. I find the lore very interesting and there are so many avenues for stories realistic or not so much.
Favorite Halo: Maybe halo reach just because Noble 6 was more my character then master chief is.
Favorite Video Game: Battlefields, Red faction guerilla, Halos, Mirror's edge, DOOM 3.
Other Interests: Mostly just my hobbies but I'm also hoping to make a name for myself on youtube and increase my rank on here and newgrounds.com
Favorite Food: Hot pockets probably
Favorite Finisher: My halo lore character uses a combination of a plasma pistol and energy sword. Which allows him to stab someone with the sword in the left hand just as he is charging the pistol. Then point blank a charged shot right to the enemies' the head.
Favorite Band: Indie Artist Renard.
Favorite Movie(s): The Green Mile, Black hawk down, Probably soon to be The Lone Survivor, Band of Brothers( It counts sorta), Evil dead 1 and 2.
Other: Not an empty boast but I will bet I have a far greater knowledge of firearms and applications then most people including adults. I grew up studying them, and I'm hoping to see a lot more intriguing firearms in the Halo universe.

Name: Conner Beaufait
Profession: Scale House Operator
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports like Paintball and Disc Golf, Medieval Reenacting, Leather working and sewing, Cosplaying and other Costume events.
Favorite part of halo: The Story line Because you just don't know whats going to happen next.
Favorite Halo: Wars
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Mechwarrior
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and i'm really into paintball, Going full tactical next year hopefully.
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Finisher: Final Fantacy Summons
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Forward onto Dawn, Warriors of the Wind, Rocketeer, The Last StarFighter

I will keep this simple!

Name: Phil Shinner
Profession: Retired (former USMC and Army)
Favorite Hobby: Creating Cosplay Armor
Favorite Food: Anything my wife makes!

I know, I didn't do all of them, but they change all the time... so I figured I would skip 'em!

Hello all! Noob by experience but not by age. Love Halloween, always get rave reviews on my costumes. Talked into doing cosplay by my kids (serves me right for taking them to DragonCon all those years ago). Naturally I decide to build armor for a Turian from Mass Effect - the armor that many have said was "one of the most difficult armors they have made." Great. What was I thinking? I must love my kids, I guess.

So my project files folder is titled, "I Must be Crazy". Any and all assistance with my descent into insanity is greatly appreciated.

Hello, Everyone!
My name is Chris. I'm very interested in HALO armor building. I was surfing the web looking for ideas and stumbled across a web site created by Halogoddess. Her armor is totally awesome! It was there that I learned about the 405th and the vast library of information concerning construction of a variety of costumes and fantasy armor. I'm looking forward to diving in and hoping that I can pull off a suit worthy of Master Chief standards.

Name: Jen Kong (NOT A GIRL)
Profession: student
Favorite artistes:Breanne Duren, Owl City
Favorite Hobby: Making props and costumes
Favorite part of Halo: EVERYTHING!!
Favorite Halo: Halo CE
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Minecraft
Other Interests: music, eating
Favorite Food: Fish and Chips
Favorite Halo 3 armor: CQB

Introducing

Dai Hat
thats me
I'm 29 from the uk and love halo, It's the only franchise I play, be playing the game over and over for the last 11 yrs I think and am competly lost in the halo universe its amazing.
I am involved with the redvsblue uk fan based convention and I think its time that I got involved in building armour.
This is the next step on my journey into the halo universe.
If you have any questions I would be happy to help.
Thanks again for this community and to this community, I feel like I'm taking a massive leap and its quite scary
anyway here's a cheers to everyone

Feet First into Hell
We are ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back