Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Daniel Quinton
Profession: Light Vehicle Mechanic. Entire career working on Caravans and Motorhomes.
Favorite Hobbies: Paintball, Prop/Costume making, Family (not in that order...)
Favorite part of Halo: Multiplayer was a game changer (pun intended)
Favorite Halo: Reach.
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Battlefield series... haven't played for many years.
Other Interests: LDS, Aircraft (WW2), water sports, My wife and two little kiddies.
Favorite Food: Yes all of them.
Favorite Band: Pearl Jam.
Favorite Movie(s): Rocketeer, Biggles, Battle of Britain, Captain America collection, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy.
Other: I'm an Aussie. Loving life, and I really enjoy other people's successes and happiness.

Name: Lukas Hrazdil
Profession: Tester for tarmac
Favorite Hobbies: Just Dance, Fotography, Cosplay
Favorite part of Halo: The Master Chief and Cortana love scene from Halo 4
Favorite Halo: There can't be only one ;)
Favorite Video Game: Portal 1+2
Other interests: Musicals
Favorite Food: A good warm crispy "Schnitzel Wiener Art"
Favorite Band: Dunno...everything I guess
Favorite Movie(s): Deadpool
Other: I'm from Germany and hope to get the chance to improve my armor bulilding skills ;)

Name: Michael Hackstadt (Most people just call me Mike)
Profession: I'm currently a fulltime student. I just graduated from Coastal Carolina Community College for HVAC and attending the Fall Semester for Electricians program.
Favorite Hobby: I love spending time with my kids but I love to make stuff with my hands.
Favorite part of halo: The books and storylines give it much more depth then just the game itself.
Favorite Halo: Thursday War or Ghost in the Darkness
Favorite Video Game: I really liked the new Halo 5, I just wish it wasn't so short, miss the random running around the game board lost trying to figure out what was next.
Other Interests: I have been interested in pepakura for a while just haven't taken the full dive until now. I enjoy scuba diving and smoking my hooka too.
Favorite Food: Pizza. Pepperoni and Black Olives, and yes its an every meal food.
Favorite Finisher: I loved how Master Chief just locked up Agent Locke Armor and walks off like do something you little wuss.
Favorite Band: Metallica and Nickleback
Favorite Movie(s): Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the original not the new ones, Terminator series.
Other: I was in the Marine Corps for 13 years in the Infantry so I understand the purpose of tactical placements of gear and want to make a set of armor that looks like it would actually be used to fight in.

I figured since most noobs know nothing about anyone else, i am gonna start a thread to let you guys share some stuff about yourself to let us get to know you better.

Ill start off and lets hope it goes on from there.

Name: Michael Filatov (dont have to put your last name if you dont want to)
Profession: Work at a gamestop part time and as im an intern for a hedgefund
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports (can't choose)
Favorite part of halo: The Story line gets me into it and gives me the rush as if i am Master Chief
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and im really into airsoft/paintball
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Finisher: Mortal Combat (what ever Sub Zero does...)
Favorite Band: The Who
Favorite Movie(s): Behind Enemy Lines, American Gangster, Wedding Crashers
Other: I ran the Philli Marathon

Cant wait to see some of the interesting people we get on here! :) Also you dont have to do all of them, do what ever you think is necessary for us to get to know you.

Wassup everyone!!
Name- Michael
Profession- graphic designer
Hobbies- building armor suits, drawing, reading, and sports
Favorite video games- destiny and halo
Favorite movies- the middle Earth series, star wars, and pirates of the Caribbean
I would love to help and receive help from everyone on here and I am very excited to learn as much as I can. Have a great day!!

Name:Nick Robin (robin)
Profession: Retail
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay
Favorite part of halo: The end of reach best halo ending IMO
Favorite Halo: 3 & Reach
Favorite Video Game: Battlefield series
Other Interests: Drawing and more cosplay
Favorite Food: Ribs
Favorite Finisher: N/A
Favorite Band: Black Sabbath
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim, Star Wars episode 5
Other: I cosplay as Red Hood, Titanfall pilot and others also i have a custom ODST reach set

Just wanted to say hi

Name: Yager
Profession.: Work at Walmart
Hobbies: gaming. Electric rc cars. Drawing kayaking
Favorite game: Halo 3 odst . a well for all of them.
Lol was one of the first to play halo combat evolved demo in game stop

Name: Braden C. Box
Live: In Jonesboro Arkansas
Hobbies: Gaming and Building
Favorite game: Halo 3 and 4
Favorite Halo gun: Halo 2 Battle Rifle
Why I am here: To learn make halo cosplay armor and prop and make friend that have the same halo interest as I do.

Last edited:
Name: Jacob
Profession: Missionary in Swaziland, Africa
Favourite Hobby: Making Halo Armor, Messing around in unreal game engine 4, piano, and gaming(of coarse)
Favourite Halo: Halo 4 (I have only ever played halo 3, Reach, and 4)
Favourite part of halo: The Multiplayer And lore
Favourite food: pizza and macaroni and cheese
Other Interests: helping in the rural parts of Swaziland, science, building

This was at megacon in Orlando this. My first halo meet up.

FB_IMG_1497240328552.jpg

My name is Allis Lane
I live in Phoenix Arizona
I really enjoy multiplayer XD
I haven't finished all the stories yet (Have not played 3 and 4, most of 5) But I like Reach the most so far (Huh I guess you could have figured that out)
I'm a student at the Art Institute of Phoenix...

Um... That's about it for now.

Name: Daniel Libjumper
Profession: Information Officer
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay
Favorite part of halo: The Spartans (except the 4's), who they are, what they are, and how they function.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Baldur's Gate Saga
Other Interests: Parkour, Martial arts (armed and unarmed), adrenaline activities, hiking, kayaking, abseiling.
Favorite Food: Steak with chips, gravy and salad.
Favourite music: Nightcore and techno remixes.
Favorite Movie(s): 13th Warrior, Troy, Kingdom of Heaven (you can see the pattern).
Other: It is incredibly difficult to permanently damage me, and my blood makes me immune to bruising and causes cuts/punctures to stop bleeding in less than half the usual time.

Not very new but I never did this so I may as well now haha!

Name: Emmet Bird.
Profession: IT Management.
Favorite Hobbies: Airsoft, Prop/Costume making, Video Games, Guitar.
Favorite part of Halo: Soundtracks.
Favorite Halo: Halo 3: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo 2.
Other Interests: Overwatch, Lego and Mega Bloks, Computers.
Favorite Food: Steak!
Favorite Band: Angels and Airwaves.
Favorite Movie(s): LOTR (all of them), Mad Max Fury Road, Redline, Koe no Katachi.

Ill join in as well

Name: Spencer AKA caboose117343
Profession: pizzaria
Favorite Hobby: x-box, with friends or not
Favorite part of halo: Your distruction is the will of the gods, and we are their intruments!
Favorite Halo: none i did grow up with 2 but i played 4 the most
Favorite Video Game: skyrim is good too
Favorite Food: chineese

Hey everyone nice to meet you!

Name: Chuck or Glennster (either or)
Profession: (Currently) working at a comic shop but also apprenticing with a blacksmith master
Favorite Hobby: Drawing or playing fighting games with friends
Favorite part of Halo: Sargent Johnson
Favorite Halo: Halo 1 & Halo 3: ODST
Favorite video games: Mega man series, Street fighter series
Other Interests: Reading, Writing, I do love music and working out!
Favorite Food: Sushi and Italian foods
Favorite Finisher: Shun Goku Satsu -Akuma Street fighter
Favorite Band: Blue Oyster Cult
Favorite Movies: Iron man (2008), 36 Chambers of shaolin, Terminator 2
Other: I Really like Martial Arts (if it wasn't already obvious)

Good evening everyone, I want to first start off with my name Davyde Stephunyck age: 19 hobbies: drawing concept art, building being creative as well as hiking a bit of an outdoorsman favorite halo: Reach. Favorite part of Halo: the entire storyline I'm also new to this site and would like some tips ideas and some help if at all possible.
I'm trying to draft my own custom spartan i know its very bland term however i dont want to go the normal route i have been seeing with spartan 4's or spartan 3's or even spartan 2's but create a hybrid spartan armor mixed around the reach halo 3 4 and 5 armor pieces even some parts and pieces of the package from halo legends please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas about what i should attempt to put together and thank you y'all

Okay, New to the 405th
Name: Harold O.
Profession: IT Consultant
Favorite Hobby: I Like to Play Halo and build all sorts of stuff
Favorite Video Games: Halo Series, Megaman Series (legends FTW!!) Phantasy Star II episodes 1,2 & 4 (seriously what was the point of episode 3????)
Other Hobbies: Starting a Clothing Label and I like to record music.
Favorite food: BACON BACON BACON.

I'd Like to build a few sets of Spartan Armor for my friends and I. I have access to to some laser cutters and about 3 3d printers at a one of my regular clients, so when i'm onsite at that particular client I take over the printers and print out parts to some of the weapons (currently printing a rail gun at 80% scale) I also happen to have a friend who offered to take any of the prints I have and cast them in aluminum with his back yard crucible so that they are tougher and longer lasting. Prior to gaining access to the printer I began working on some environmental sensors using the groove sensor family from seedstudios.com that I have plans to incorporate in the helmet. Some of those sensors include

Humidity and Temperature
Grove - Temperature&Humidity Sensor (High-Accuracy & Mini)

Air Quality
Grove - Air quality sensor v1.3

GPS
Raspberry PI GPS Module - Hats & Plates - Seeed Studio

Im also working on a Heads Up Display System to display the info in real time, but i'm still working on the design details...
Projector display on the visor would be nice but with the distance between eyes and the visor, a projector may be problematic. Another option would be a home-brew google glass setup integrated in the helmet. The objective is a suit that has some of the more realistic features that the suits in the lore are capable of (magnetic clips to hold prop weapons to the suit, GPS and Comms, under suit Climate control via peltier cooler and liquid filled tubes running through out)

Hi hi

Name: Artyom
Profession: Student for now :D
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay and gaming,
Favorite part of halo: Full ODST lore, and specifically a mission in Halo:CE 343 Guilty Spark(curscene)
Favorite Halo: ODST\Reach, its hard to choose :D
Favorite Video Game: XCOM 2, Stellaris, Gears of War series
Other Interests: I like reading, and riding on my bike)
Favorite Band: Steam Powered Giraffe
Favorite Movie(s): Se7en, Edge of Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back