Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MxRacer476 said:
Definately looking good!! I just pepped the helm, now I am tryin to decide which piece to start on next. I thought about the neck, but I'm afraid I'll just cuss throughout the hole process. How do you plan on "hinging" it to open up to allow your head to clear?

Thank so much. The neck is really easy and I was just thinking of either molding it with flex foam or cut the back in half and slide it on. I'll figure something out.

I haver never really happy with my helmet so I'm starting Sharkhead's new helmet which is only in 2 pieces and it is looks so much better and easier to make. This will definitely make my build a lot more efficient and yeah thats getting pepped right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Hey!!1 at last you post some picks :p

Awesome pepping my friend :D

Thanks so much Alex. Much appreciated :D

Dancin_Fool said:
Looking great man, great job on pepping the files!

Thanks a lot Dancing_Fool, I would never be this far with out. I love your files and everything you have done for me and everyone with their Iron Man builds. Thanks :p

Pepping the New Sharkhead Helmet so hopefully be done by tomorrow or Monday.

great job on pepping the parts, VERY CLEAN!

Hope the scale I gave your bro works out so he can catch up, its sucks to repep things ugh...

STEALTH said:
great job on pepping the parts, VERY CLEAN!

Hope the scale I gave your bro works out so he can catch up, its sucks to repep things ugh...

Yeah the scale is working out perfect and I'm making sure he's catching up :p

keith_hendrix said:
Yeah, as has happened to me, too bad my chest is too big, I'll reprint it and start again. :(

Yeah pepping too big or too small is so annoying. I feel like I worked so hard on something that too big or small and I get super angry. Well i'm almost done pepping the new sharkhead helmet and it seems a little small to fit over my head :( . I hope I can find a way to get it on.

EDIT: Finished Pepping the helmet here:

AMBA0594.jpg

AMBA0583.jpg

AMBA0590.jpg

AMBA0580.jpg

AMBA0582.jpg

Looks good Cobra!! What's the scale at? I have an idea if I can ever get a helmet I like pepp'd lol. I'm on #3 now.....thinking about doing this one, and picking my fave. I'm gonna utilize a roll-pin hinge setup on the back section so it will roll up inside the helmet to allow entry, then roll down to allow it to close. How many helm's have you pepped? I got so frustrated I had to take a break and started an arm lol

MxRacer476 said:
Looks good Cobra!! What's the scale at? I have an idea if I can ever get a helmet I like pepp'd lol. I'm on #3 now.....thinking about doing this one, and picking my fave. I'm gonna utilize a roll-pin hinge setup on the back section so it will roll up inside the helmet to allow entry, then roll down to allow it to close. How many helm's have you pepped? I got so frustrated I had to take a break and started an arm lol

Thanks so much Racer. My scale is about 1.48 approximately on all my pieces and I am about 5'7"(besides the helmet). This is my 2nd pepped helmet from Iron Man and yes it is extemely difficult to get it perfect :p. The roll up things sounds pretty cool and unique, good luck with that. I'm still a little weary on my helmet though :/ and scared i'm going to have to pep a 3rd one.

llinformerll said:
Ive already pepped 3 and still messed up. So now Im gonna use Sharkheads which is number 4.

Well I made sharkhead's helmet with no scaling :/ so now I'm scaling it to 305 height so I can have room for the tech.

Im liking the war machine so far dudes! Call me a late bloomer, but when i reach vet status......again . I will start up my war machine thread. This is a significant help though, keep rockin!!

IroniumStudios said:
Im liking the war machine so far dudes! Call me a late bloomer, but when i reach vet status......again . I will start up my war machine thread. This is a significant help though, keep rockin!!

Thanks so much. I heard about your account and I'm sorry to hear that dude. We hardly have any War Machine done lol but its all good. Glad you like it

nice job king! i just saw iron man last night and absolutely loved it.

this is in spiring me to start my own armor.

again great job king

hey zack i really like it!! thanks for posting it!!

what i have so far is the helmet from dungbeetle.. i think im gonna take a break from the helmet and start the torso and the arms..

7Christian7chief7 said:
nice job king! i just saw iron man last night and absolutely loved it.

this is in spiring me to start my own armor.

again great job king

Thanks so much I finished the 2nd arm so i'll post pics later today. And yes Iron Man 2 was sick!

Anubis4451 said:
As always you two are doing great work! Can't wait for your finished product. Keep us posted.

Thanks so much Anubis. I will keep you posted as much as I can :D

quesada888 said:
hey zack i really like it!! thanks for posting it!!

what i have so far is the helmet from dungbeetle.. i think im gonna take a break from the helmet and start the torso and the arms..

thanks quesada and the dungbeetle helmet is a great file but the split up pieces throw me off. I am now using a new file from sharkhead.

Peace.

Late Sunday Update

Sorry, I know its been a while with some important issues going on [sub](halo reach beta)[/sub] but I finished my 2nd arm. I took this picture really quick so sorry for the quality.

AMBA0597.jpg

So yeah theres the 2nd arm. Notice my headset on my head lol. :D

Nice pep work! And I know what you mean about getting the helmets right. I think I've done 2 or 3 myself. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back