Iron man mark 3 wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumMonkey4456

Hey guys. This is my first thread! :D Anyways, this is the project i have recently been working on. It's an Iron Man Mark III suit. Here's a few pics:

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

(The back still need to be sanded and shaped a little more)
IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

So far, all i have is the right arm, and the helmet
(These pictures are from a while ago. The arm has been done for a while, and i am focusing mainly on the helmet at this point.)
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

I have also been thinking about trying my fastest to get the helmet completely done and bringing it to Comicon this year to get it signed by Stan Lee. Should be pretty cool. And if anyone has the files for the Mark III shins, it would be great if i would be able to get them from you. I cant find them anywhere. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can we find the pepakura files for ironman's body? There are a few different for the helmet, but where did you get the rest?

The helmet is going great, I can't wait to see it painted and with lights! 0.0

I've found the Pep files for the iron man, but it didn't have the waist/groin area. Could you please share your link? Great job so far!

Hey guys. This is my first thread! :D Anyways, this is the project i have recently been working on. It's an Iron Man Mark III suit. Here's a few pics:

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

(The back still need to be sanded and shaped a little more)
IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

So far, all i have is the right arm, and the helmet
(These pictures are from a while ago. The arm has been done for a while, and i am focusing mainly on the helmet at this point.)
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

I have also been thinking about trying my fastest to get the helmet completely done and bringing it to Comicon this year to get it signed by Stan Lee. Should be pretty cool. And if anyone has the files for the Mark III shins, it would be great if i would be able to get them from you. I cant find them anywhere. Thanks

Hey man, nice work on your helmet so far, it looks great! Here is the link to thigh that Zabana and I worked together on, and a link to the calf he modified from a file by Dancin_Fool. They both have a flange on them so they connect together to give you a proper pivet point. The calf file name is in spanish, so don't freak out when you go to download it. Hope this helps, and if you need any more help finding files let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back