It's Been A While.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skupilkinson

Hey guys,

I've not been posting here in a while. Things have just been busy here so I've not had the time really. Anyway, I just wanted to show you guys what I've been doing. ;)

DSC00229.jpg

Image9.jpg

Here's my Custom Mando project. I'm modelling the armor to create pep templates for me to build my own custom. The armor has more depth to it tha standard Fett armor. I'm in the middle of building my knees. The lid is made from some templates I made myself only with some mods to make it more my own. The chrome visor isn't fitted properly yet.

Image10.jpg

Image6-1.jpg

Some Mass Effect stuff I've been doing for a customer. I'm also commissioned to do the rifle too! I'm looking forward to that one.

Image7.jpg

Episode III Clone helmet. I did this for myself but haven't got round to building one yet.

Image6.jpg

And the Republic Commando helmet! This isn't quite finished yet but it's close. This was modelled using blueprints that were drawn up for my by Ruze. That guys artwork is pure brilliance! :)

For those that don't know, my files are available(except the Custom Mando, that's just for me ;) )but they aren't free. Visit my blog if you want to see or know more. If anyone's interested in a copy then let me know. ;)

Current projects are a commissioned Cylon head from the new series, along with Commander Cody visor attachment and the Macro binoculars for the Clone lid.

Erm, thanks? :)

The RC is complete and available now via my blog. Remember, my files are not free unless stated. I've explained this in my Boushh thread last month, so please NO PM'ing me for freebies or trades. Especially ripped/cracked software, you know who you are.

The cash I get for these is for a good cause plus I have other reasons for selling them over giving them away.

So if you're still interested, pop on over to my blog to find out more. ;) The link is in my sig.

Not free? I've decided I don't love you anymore. :p

I'll have to find fifteen extra bucks to fork over to you...

Yeah sorry about that buddy. Though $15 is better than $100+ for one that is often badly cast or the molds are old. I've learned the hard way in the past.

Also, to try to help those with little funding for this hobby, with every release of a new file I hold a 5 day 50% off offer. So at the moment the files are half their usual price. ;)

Thanks very much mucka. There were some tricky areas on that one, mainly around the back but I think it's all good now. The client I modelled it for was very happy anyway.

It's available now but for sale only I'm afraid buddy. Feel free to check the blog for more info. Because this is the Pep section and not the For Sale section, I don't really want to talk prices here.

They're not high at all though. ;)

Skupilkinson said:
It's available now but for sale only I'm afraid buddy. Feel free to check the blog for more info. Because this is the Pep section and not the For Sale section, I don't really want to talk prices here.

They're not high at all though. ;)
Teehee. What did you say?? Free?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back