Jedi: Fallen Order Scout Trooper Commander Build

TorrinNorixius

Just found that there is a non-halo section here. As the title suggests, I am building a scout trooper commander suit. Here are some pictures of some printed parts. Currently printing the hip parts, detonator, and the pistol. After that i will print the final parts which are the knee pads and the leg holster. On to sanding everything.

1705907389234.png
1705907399790.png

So I have a general idea of what i will be doing for the soft parts. I need a black flight suit, the white cummerbund, some white boots with tan soles, and some gloves. Thanks to Cadet I already know where to get the gloves, but if anyone has any reasonably priced recommendations on where to get the flight suit and boots, i would greatly appreciate the input.

Glove link

Last edited:
Not sure how far down the accuracy rabbit hole you want to go, but the go to base for Scout Undersuits is the Red Kap Automotive Coveralls. Folks then sew the suede patches to the thighs and posterior. If you aren't interested in the Suede Patches, the Red Kap is still a good coverall at a good price:
Red Kap Men's Twill Action Back Coverall Amazon.com

These are now the most common base boot used in the DIY Boot method:

Wow! you are incredibly helpful Cadet! i will have to look for DIY tutorials for the boots just to see if i can attempt it, and i will definitely be using the coveralls you linked. Thanks again for the help!

Once i get paid for an art commission, i can buy the coveralls and the gloves so this is good. gonna have to go to the local craft store to get the straps and the velcro to attach the armor to the coveralls, and I just remembered the harness has red tubing on it. I found some 1/4 inch tubing on the home depot website that looks like it would work well. I will have to attach a bit of the tubing the the right glove, and print a hand plate for said right glove because the Fallen Order scout troopers are special like that.

Tomorrow i will (hopefully) be getting paid for my commission. as soon as i get it im gonna get the coveralls, Jedi: Survivor, and either the gloves for this suit or the helmet files for my Mandalorian suit.

i am getting paid 120. the coveralls are about 40 dollars and Jedi: Survivor is on sale right now for about 35 dollars, so that leaves me around 45 dollars. the Helmet files i want are 13 dollars and the gloves are about 30, which leaves me with 2 dollars lol. i have not included tax so i will most likely buy the gloves before the helmet files just because i am working on the scout trooper first before the Mandalorian suit.

next update will likely be when i have the coveralls and have the armor pieces fitted to me.

Ordered the Gloves and the Coveralls. They will arrive on the 15th. since they will arrive when i am at my father's house, i will have to wait until Friday to see if everything fits well. Hopefully i will also be starting the sanding process if all goes well

i still need to purchase the cummerbund, the files for the battery, control box, and shock baton, and get the red tubing to put on the harness. Though i do not have the money to purchase these at the moment. next update will most likely be when i have strapping completed for the base armor but not everything finished.

i still need to purchase the cummerbund, the files for the battery, control box, and shock baton, and get the red tubing to put on the harness. Though i do not have the money to purchase these at the moment. next update will most likely be when i have strapping completed for the base armor but not everything finished.
I'd recommend these ones over the ones you linked, they are more accurate and cheaper for the sale they are on right now. Shield Trooper Kit Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order 3D Files - Etsy

Large update. I got all parts for the undersuit other than the cummerbund, got half the parts sanded and hit em with filler primer, I bought everything I need to do the strapping, and just need to buy the files for the battery and controller box along with some filament and gloss white paint.
20240218_160925.jpg
Screenshot_20240218_161307.jpg

I just bought the files for the Battery, Control Box, and Baton. Got them all sized and have figured out how im going to print them. just have to buy two spools because it will take a little over a spool and a half.

I almost have all the parts sanded, Just need to buy more filler primer to do one last coat and sand before I paint the parts

Usually I'll put a heavy coat of filler primer, wait a day and wet sand it 120/220 grit, wet sanding filler primer make it easier and go by faster to be honest.

That it what usually do. Don't worry, this isn't my first suit, I know how to sand prints lol

Edit: that sounded a bit rude, my apologies. let me re-phrase that. I usually sand the base print to be fairly smooth, i use bondo spot putty in the places that i can tell will not be filled with the filler primer and sand the bondo, then i hit it with a thick coat of filler primer then sand with 400 and then wet sand with 600. i have a bit of experience because i have another finished suit that taught me what i should and shouldnt do with the materials i use.

I got these parts painted last night. Got them pretty smooth, though i will weather them very lightly to hide a few defects
20240220_065744.jpg
20240220_065739.jpg

Last edited:
I got the chest and backplate strapped. Just need to do the black details on everything and lightly weather it all. I also found some pads and red tubing for the harness online. I will probably start printing the battery today since I got some more filament.

Will post pics on monday

LIght weathering done, also got the back details on. I am printing the body of the battery right now as well. I just got the belt painted and the hip boxes strapped. Unfortunately i will need to paint the buckles used for the hip boxes because i thought they were black, but upon further inspection, they seem to be a dark blue.
20240227_174344.jpg

20240226_171610.jpg
20240227_203008.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back