jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go again

jtmcommando.png

A4: http://www.4shared.com/file/_j8aRRsQ/JTM_commando_v2.html?

craftrobo friendly

Excellent!! DETHANIEL~
and
Thank you very much jtm1997~

Attachments

• jtmcommando.png
    jtmcommando.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 255
EOD?
new pilot helm?
awesome commando helm?
ODST helm soon?

i don't know whether to love you for the models or hate you for the de-res I'm probably about to do...

CJ

^ does it still feel disproportionately tall like the original version of the pilot he modelled?
otherwise i need to fix that

CJ

Nope, nothing wrong, but what I mean is if it has been scaled for a 6 feet tall guy, or how tall :)

BTW, the unfold is amazing.

just so you can see

0207121847.jpg

0207121847a.jpg
for some odd reason i didn't get any emails for the recent posts? anyway,nice job :D

EOD?
new pilot helm?
awesome commando helm?
ODST helm soon?

i don't know whether to love you for the models or hate you for the de-res I'm probably about to do...

CJ
feel free to but i don't know if any will really need it

Attachments

• 0207121847a.jpg
    0207121847a.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 0207121847.jpg
    0207121847.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 224
for some odd reason i didn't get any emails for the recent posts? anyway,nice job :D

because words don't do you justice but I gotta say thank you for the time and effort
that you put in on these you are doing a fantstic job and we are all truly thankful

Anyone interested?
pro4-1.jpg

pro5.jpg

pro6-1.jpg

because words don't do you justice but I gotta say thank you for the time and effort
that you put in on these you are doing a fantstic job and we are all truly thankful
Thank you :D

Attachments

• pro4-1.jpg
    pro4-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 199
  • pro6-1.jpg
    pro6-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 254
  • pro5.jpg
    pro5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 210
One has been made indeed, by L3X BLU3RIV3R that is part of his V4 torso. However, options are readily acceptable. Great work as always with the model sir!!

-Matt

^^ definitely interested!
and of course i will de-res it, 'cos 2mm extrusions make me mad and can always be replaced with floating faces!

CJ

A side project i started today, modeled from scratch
pro3.jpg

Sure would! Fantastic work as always. Though one has already been made I think...
Cool :D it was a request
One has been made indeed, by L3X BLU3RIV3R that is part of his V4 torso. However, options are readily acceptable. Great work as always with the model sir!!

-Matt
Thank you! and i haven't seen his but i'll check it out
^^ definitely interested!
and of course i will de-res it, 'cos 2mm extrusions make me mad and can always be replaced with floating faces!

CJ
awesome, just tell me when you want me to send it to you :)

Attachments

• pro3.jpg
    pro3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 196
awesome, just tell me when you want me to send it to you :)
well, I'm nearly done tweaking the pilot helm (slight rescale + remove some detail)
sometime today would be good, going into the weekend and all gives me time for it

(and i can put these helm unfolds on the reach pepakura database, right?)
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back