Props M7S Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can just use Wizard of flights blueprints, and use reference pics to make the suppressor and sights... or i think xtreme tactics (how ever that crazy kid spells it) moded the WoF blueprints and made the M7S.

do a search and you should be able to find them.

Why do people NEVER use the search function. I made a thread with some SMG blueprints in it that I made: Link.

SMG-1.gif

ah come on xtreme i advised him on where to search for them and he found it... it can be a little tricky to learn the ins and outs of the search function, it seems to be a little more touchy on the new boards than it was.

i must be in a good mood today... standing up for people who didnt search very hard, its not like me.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Why do people NEVER use the search function. I made a thread with some SMG blueprints in it that I made: Link.

SMG-1.gif

well the schematics are actually pre game renders so they are not accurate and the scale with suppressor on is off

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig, you know this thread had been laid to rest right? sure only about 15 days old or so, but the question got answered... all that needed to be said, was said. We dont need you coming in here adding a worthless post to a thread that has passed away, and your language isnt needed either.

we all get it the search feature isnt the best, but with a little time its pretty easy to find what you are looking for... If people actually labeled their threads properly, it would also help to make searching easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back