Mass Effect 2 Templates Have Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok....

While appreciate the patterns and images,
I got a major headache today trying to get the m8 into
some kinda format that I could print it out and use it.

and I watched Ithica's scaling video and that was cool and all... but
for me I just wasn't getting it....

So time to use my noodle and kick this in a way I understand.

1. I am assuming that all of the files and images in the folder that Ithica
provided are to scale with each other and at a the standard size.

2. Using Blender, I opened slice #1 and began the digital trace of it using
it as a background image. Curves are a beautiful thing. Once I get all the slices completed as curves, I will then convert them all to meshes... and export as a OBJ file.

3. I should then be able to import this into Pep like I have seen with other sliced weapons and be able to scale it to size and place it so that it prints to standard 8 x 11 sheets of paper so that I can cut them out tom make templates from.... It will also then be in a standard pep format for others as well (with all credit to Ithica for the originals).

So....

m8_slice1.jpg

One episode of House on Hulu AND layer number #1 is complete in Blender....

Will keep everyone posted.... Whatya think so far?

Cujo3131

Last update:

2 episodes of House and Now it is bedtime.... Will post more tommorrow....

Thanks guys for the new project :)

m8_slice2.jpg

talk tomorrow!

cujo3131

Oh, very cool! I was probably going to look for someone to commission the gun if I couldn't find the pep file, so this is great! Yeah, keep us posted.

eternallydusk

It will be sliced.... not a regualr pep, just so you know.... and this is my first attempt at doing something like this....so you guys will have to be a tad patient with me :p

But I am trying :) :)

Update....

I think I have most of the Blender work finished.... I have to figure out the stacking order and then get everything
copied to a OBJ......

m8_slice3.jpg

(right click and VIEW IMAGE to see the image completly with out the compression....)

cujo3131

Quick question from a noob, I did a search for templates for these, and this is where I was brought. I could not download the files from the links anymore because I am assuming they have been moved or they have been deleted?

is there anyone who has these files in PDF format for ease of printing?

thank you in advance.

I was also looking for these templates, however they don't seem to be up anymore. Does anyone still have them?

Quick question from a noob, I did a search for templates for these, and this is where I was brought. I could not download the files from the links anymore because I am assuming they have been moved or they have been deleted?

is there anyone who has these files in PDF format for ease of printing?

thank you in advance.

I was also looking for these templates, however they don't seem to be up anymore. Does anyone still have them?

Try HERE.

Chernobyl this is great, i am assuming these are in the .pdo format? When I download them I'm not able to print... maybe its on my end and I don't have the IT skills required,,, or I'm just a dumby?

The files are in PDF and PDO, depending on the pack you download. PDF should print from your computer with no issues - most web browsers feature an in-built PDF viewer. As for PDO, try the latest version of Pepakura Designer.

The files are in PDF and PDO, depending on the pack you download. PDF should print from your computer with no issues - most web browsers feature an in-built PDF viewer. As for PDO, try the latest version of Pepakura Designer.

Maybe i missing something here, but when i click on the Mass Effect N7 Foam Templates, and i download them, all i see are .PNG files.
is that what you find? again i could be missing something here. and its probably something super easy, and ill feel really dumb when it hits me but I don't see PDF's

Oh. Yeah, that also sounds right - I haven't looked into those files in a while, but you can also print PNGs.

i know this post is 6 years old but some bady know where can i get the templates? links broked. thank U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back