Member of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jbetts97 for being an overall great guy, and heading the 405th unity project. You deserve it!

Thanks Graham! I would also like to nominate Boba fett and myself . Boba - for his generosity in offering his services and help .

For the Member of the Month - March vote:

I nominate Dustin (thatDecade) there are a ton of reasons. The reason I am choosing this time is because Dustin is constantly designing and mocking up designs and even out of his own pocket gets prototype circuits made (often 3 or 4 revisions of such). Usually 3 revisions never make it to us (he considers them obsolete and re-purposes them for something else). None of that cost is absorbed into the run when it eventually happens, he just writes it off as a learning experience.

You are truly inspirational Dustin, I know I mention it once a week it seems like, but you have my vote.

~James

I'm going to nominate Weeds.
He's newer here, but he helps however he can when someone has a question. He knows lots of stuff you would never think applies to armor making, but it turns out to be a great idea. He is also giving me tons of help organizing the collaborative 405th guide to armor making (coming to a thread near your soon) which I couldn't do without his sage wisdom.

I really think he deserves this.

ok the thread has been updated
if you guys can't see my name on the list, th writing is in black for some reason :p

ok does anybody have any other nominations because no one has posted any nominations is a while so i think if no one else nominates i should end it and announce the winner or member of the month and if there is a tie (think how that word is spelled:p) then we will just vote on who should be the member of the month

I want to vote for ForgedReclaimer!!! He has triumphantly returned to the 405th and is once again sharing his awesome models with us! He has helped me out quite a bit in the past. Especially with a custom Hayabusa helmet that was created to my specifications. It was a daunting task as I am VERY finicky about accuracy and detail. He still toughed it out though and dealt with my pickyness. lol

He also just has some incredible models. I love his stuff. He really seems to have an eye for detail and I love that. :) It's because of his female Reach models that I am FINALLY starting my foam suit of Kat! :D haha

My vote goes to thatdecade because its a good friend. He helped me with many things. And ofc he is my partner with the tacpad build ;)

VOTE FOR HIM
he deserve it

I nominate BLACKULA727 for his visor install and detailing tutorial he posted. I, and I'm sure many others, will find it very useful.

yah that's what i was also wondering, i was wondering if you guys have any idea on what i should do? i just thought of that

Just to let you know Road Kill I have 2 Nominations not 1 Nomination, I do believe. And if there is a Multi-Tie at the end, you can either put it to a vote on those people or choose one person out of the tie yourslef for Brandons Reach Gauntlets to go to.

ForgedReclaimer For his HD files. (and because I want to keep him motivated to do more.)

I would like to nominate Nintendude. He has been a great help to all new members and has been a great asset in working on the unity project , finishing projects and Operation : matt . He has helped alot of members in the past and he juts finished a helmet for me. He is just a overall great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back