Methods for Visors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden26

So I need a cluster load of visors for a film I am doing. There are tons of costumes and I need a cost efficient method. I am open to any methods and any help is appreciated. Thanks!

To tint I would suggest using car window tint. You can get a 6 foot by 2 foot roll for under 10 dollars.

For basic curved visors you could use plexi glass from Hobby Lobby. You can get a large sheet for about 7 dollars, that depending on size of visor you can potentiall get several basic visors out of it.

For a basic vacuum form table there is a tutorial video by Kipkay on youtube. super basic but it should work for what your doing

To tint I would suggest using car window tint. You can get a 6 foot by 2 foot roll for under 10 dollars.

For basic curved visors you could use plexi glass from Hobby Lobby. You can get a large sheet for about 7 dollars, that depending on size of visor you can potentiall get several basic visors out of it.

Would 1mm plexiglass sheets be fine or is that too thin?

1mm should be fine. They should give you some flex, to make your basic curves, but still be stiff enough to not collapse on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back