Molded = Tough... Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the first molded one I had made (the one I sat on) , and I made it a bit thick... lets just say it was heavier than my fiberglass and bondo helmet... lol... I have gotten loads better at casting them now, but the white one I was banging around is lighter than the original, and I would say its about 3/16 of an inch thick on average.

spase niice, was that based off of the halo 3 pep?

drgon wtf are you stupid, some .50 cal guns are even illegal to use in a time of war(NATO sanctions). and we dont want to have a bad rap when one of our members hurts themselves doing something very stupid with armor.

Damien said:
spase niice, was that based off of the halo 3 pep?
drgon wtf are you stupid, some .50 cal guns are even illegal to use in a time of war(NATO sanctions). and we dont want to have a bad rap when one of our members hurts themselves doing something very stupid with armor.

yeah maybe 50 cal machine guns, which I doubt he has lying around the house.

When I worked at philmont, I was a rifle instructor teaching kids how to fire 50 cal rifles.

But in any case, BE STUPID AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Last edited by a moderator:
bilsy28 said:
What Did You Put On It To Make It So Tough and Hard?

Last post: Nov 24 2007, 01:35 AM
Old topic
Anyway, it's molded. That's why it's so tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a bad place to ask, but does anyone know what to put on a pep helmet to make it hard (at most is hard as the molds) I would like to play airsoft in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back