• Campaign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay people should post the size of their TV :mrgreen:

and yes we heard about the flamethrower and grenades there was a thread for that some where.

I'm probably going to miss half my classes that week either from beating campaign or from the coma I'll go into afterwards.

its official... im taking a week off of school so that i may play halo 3 (mostly because i must travel long distances to get the nearest gamestop to pick up my preorder...)

yeah but you guys are probably older and you can do those things ah the freedom of no parents I wonder what it will be like

My September 25 day(please read)

step one- insert disc

step two- faint

step three- connect system link to my 2 new plasma 53 inch lcd pioneer.

step 4- own my brother

step 5- impersonate chuck norris and arnold swarteniger.

step 5- beat campaign

step 6- ruin ending for everyone on live.

:mrgreen: ;-) lol i dont think im gona do that but the part about the tvs and owning my brother is true.

I'll be playing campaign on my mono 14" crt until my eyes bleed. Multiplayer can wait until I get back from the hospital.

ive known the answer to this question for three years, campaign hands-down. ive been wanting to finish the fight ever since i witnessed the cliffhanger ending in halo2. im gonna get 3 of my XBL friends to beat the campaign with me at midnight sept 25. ill only get to do it if i do good on my interim report (first year of high school), but that wont be a problem with that kind of motivation. and ill want to get used to all the new weapons and whatnot before i use them to destroy my enemies online

:gun3:

and my tv is a 14" flat screen i think (im poor), but it has good picture quality and i play real close to it so it wont be a problem

campaign mode...
i just wanna know the end and stuff
multiplayer will be filled with people butchering the english language :eek
ill work my way up to that lol

Bad Blood said:
campaign mode...
i just wanna know the end and stuff
multiplayer will be filled with people butchering the english language :eek
ill work my way up to that lol

thats one of the things that i hated about halo2 online. the gameplay was great, but all the trash talking going on really gets to me (especially when little kids do it) :verymad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back