Nmpd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a cool build. If you are making the police with the face gaurd then you could use a peice of overhead projecter sheet (I colored one gold and it looked kind of O.K. but it was on a slim scout helmet. Also does anyone else think they look like the futurama police helmets?
Smitty_cop-1-.jpg

It looks like they took the ODST helmet and shaved the front little jaw portion that holds the visor in at the bottom off, then added a riot visor. Seems closer to an ODST than a Marine Helmet to me...

Gnappy_Assassin said:
It looks like they took the ODST helmet and shaved the front little jaw portion that holds the visor in at the bottom off, then added a riot visor. Seems closer to an ODST than a Marine Helmet to me...

All they did was shorten the front of the helmet and add a shield.

Not sure why anyone thinks it looks more like an ODST but since you're the second one in this thread, here's some pics:

95913058-FullNMPD.jpg

gallery_8_136927.jpg

95908728-FullNMPDCropped.jpg

gallery_8_127175.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pics! It is great to see the differences between the 2 helmets. Perhaps somebody is up to making a model and pep for this? It is really the only piece of the uniform that could use a pep, as the rest is soft armor.

I might model it, don't know yet, i have other stuff but if i can fit it in ill try.

PS: Does anyone have some good shots of dares pack? need to make a V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back