Odst Live Action Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the.. most... kick@$$ trailer of all times. i got goosebumps to the point of pain. the only downside to this is now i will have to build that ODST armor. but its a small price to pay for awesomeness. im going to got watch it again.

Savvy

Well, the now I HAVE to make the Halo 3: ODST armour! Ahhh, stuch between two projects. the starry Night Master chief armour, or this armour? What to do!

all i can say was it was good. but i kinda expected more compaired to the halo 3 live trailers this one didnt really give me the goosebumps. but it has potential of a movie. just i would pick a stronger lead character. this guy looked as if my sister could knock him down.

Awesome stuff. Here's some more info on this I just found while digging around:

LINK

Highlights:

Monday, September 7 at 10:30 PM ET/PT

"HALO 3: ODST" LIVE-ACTION SHORT U.S. PREMIERE DURING SPIKE'S PREMIERE OF

"BAND OF BROTHERS"

For the first time in the United States, see the 150 second live-action "Halo

3: ODST" short. Directed by Rupert Sanders (Halo 3: Believe), viewers are

immersed in the world of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Thursday, September 10 at 12:30 AM ET/PT

"GAMETRAILERS TV WITH GEOFF KEIGHLEY: BEHIND THE SCENES OF 'WE ARE ODST'"

Tune in for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of the "We Are

ODST" short, including a visit to Legacy Effects (formerly Stan Winston

Studios), the group behind many of the props and animatronic figures used to

bring the world of "Halo 3: ODST" to life.

So the full short will be 60 seconds longer than this, and we'll get a look behind the scenes at the prop house!

I always wanted them to make a live action short of ODST's that looked like ODST's from the game. WETA's ODST's always looked lopsided to me.

EDIT: Just realized it follows the Military Career of the same kid. From the beginning to the end. Pretty awesome.

holy crap...

really gives you a taste to what that war would be like if it really happened...

dang, best game trailer ever!

And guys, that was halo 3:ODST on legendary with all skulls on! See how there was now ammo, and the brute looked like it just took the whole mag of the smg like they were throwing pees at him :p

lol anyway,

I though this was jaw-droppingly awesome :D

Hopefully we'll be seeing a longer version on monday.

Plus the behind the scenes, then we can ee more of their armour, im intreged of what coloour schemes + decals they have

ZOMG.. EPIC WIN! My Brother made me replay it alot of times :D

THANKS FOR SHARING!!

CommanderFluffy said:
i didnt see dutch in that at all.

I think he the one that have the orangely armor, when he put his helmet on.

Underdogg13 said:
EDIT: Just realized it follows the Military Career of the same kid. From the beginning to the end. Pretty awesome.

Lmao ya. My bro keep asking is that the same boy? and We look at the "Before and After".. We see the 2 same scar.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Well, the now I HAVE to make the Halo 3: ODST armour! Ahhh, stuch between two projects. the starry Night Master chief armour, or this armour? What to do!

Gotta agree with ya there brother!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back