Official 405th Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logo is pretty much finished up...Kind of a stepping stone to the future announcements. :D

Adam said:
Please, respect this logo. Don't go throwing it up on every new banner, icon, video etc without getting the approval of a moderator/staff member. In the move towards becoming more official, we have the regulate the marketing of this logo.

Posting the Official logo was not permission to use it per say. In fact it's stated that it is not intended to be posted for reuse with out permission from a moderator/staff member. I don't think the Vector and specific color information will be available at this time. If you receive permission to use it, that information will surely be given.

Glad everyone likes it. I certainly do.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoC ByTeS said:
This truely does make us look more united! :D

Couldn't agree more. I definitely like the new logo and the new site layout. Just have to adjust to it. Got used to the old skin I was using.

Hi adam!
loving the new layout. i was wondering if i am allowed to use this as my wallpaper? just made it now! :D

thanks,
chazodude

Well, first off chazodude, you misspelled Honor in your wallpaper...

Second, guidelines for usage will be posted shortly...

Spase said:
Well, first off chazodude, you misspelled Honor in your wallpaper...

Second, guidelines for usage will be posted shortly...

it's only misspelled if you are American. Not if you're Australian, or British.

Also, we can't put up the full vector version, because I'd rather not have 100 forum members messing around with it's "look" and making stickers/patches/etc on their own.

Adam said:

Also, we can't put up the full vector version, because I'd rather not have 100 forum members messing around with it's "look" and making stickers/patches/etc on their own.

Misspelled per the logo.... ;)

I have to say this is quite the change......very uber future.

It'll take some getting used to.

glad to see this become more professionally official :D

Adam said:

So does this mean i'm not allowed to make a sticker and attach it to my armor bicep?

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: can ADAM please reply, sean told me that he cannot answer me... i just want the logo on my armors bicep (like the emblems in the games)

Chazodude said:
hang on, is that a yes or no??????? i be confuzed!!! :cautious:
I think we need to fix the thing what happens with siggies like chazodudes...
I think we should have a resolution restriction. and only 1 image.

-fin(n)ish

that logo is amazing, great job! It even shows up on the background colors I use! Very very nice

Edit: just logged out and found out the reason it works with my background color is because thats now the default.. woops.. BTW when I went to log back in the text didn't show up in the login box, I mean I got in just fine, just a minor problem.. might just be my computer too.

Yes, you can use that as your computer's desktop wallpaper.. Your personal usage for yourself, and not "published" on any website, nor shared with others, is considered "personal use" and totally not something within our control.

However, as noted, it's spelling Honor in two ways, and Armor in two ways.. dunno' if you wanna' do that anyways . :)

The bicep sticker is something I'd personally recommend waiting for. I'd wait for four things:
#1- The club to exist.. who knows, we're calling this logo final, but what if someone comes up with something we all like better and decide to change/alter it? Better safe than sorry.

#2- to actually become a 405th member, so that the sticker actually represents you and the club, and not just a club you're not in yet. (It cannot be stated enough, there are NO 405th INFANTRY DIVISION MEMBERS YET)

#3- to ensure that decorations on the costumes is cool, and not going to conflict with any kind of costume guidelines, or whatever. Maybe there will be a certain spot we'd like to see the logo in if you decide to add it to your armor. It'd be kinda' cool to all be doing the same thing. (like everyone on the same shoulder or something, IF they chose to wear it)

#4- release of the Vector Format artwork so it'll be the best quality it can possibly be, not to mention perhaps vinyl cut or something which any custom shop could do with a vinyl cutter and a vector format drawing. Not sure if this is coming or not.. maybe.

Details on use of the graphic is not something we're hiding, or can make snap decisions on. As Adam noted, there are issues with regard to controlling the logo. Currently, we're not working on that part of the charter yet, so the guideline is currently:

NO, NOT YET, WE WILL TELL YOU WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFO

Looks awesome Adam! When I move can I paint this on my wall? Trust me, it would be great! I wouldnt mess around with it like you said earlier, it would be perfect. Im a heck of alot better when it comes to making flat stuff than 3d stuff.

"Honor - Armor - Unity"
Very nice! I like the logo design very much. Nice to see how you guys work for the way to get "official". I hope the charter rules will be so that I can be part with my armor then as "official" member. ;) Currently with 50 Posts still on Noob Status. :( I'm now depressed.... *LOL* ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back