Pepakura Requests Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im new to the 405, and super excited to start a build, and I was wondering if anyone knows if someone has made a pdo of the new Agent Locke armor in Halo 5? or someone who can help me make the pdo or explain how I can. Trying to buy stuff soon because there is a Convention in a couple months and I want to get as much done as i can. thanks! :)

Want to know what is fun? Trying to make armor made of different armor types and knowing NOTHING about Halo. But, here I am.
I'm a red vs blue fan, and working on making a Felix McScouty cosplay. As mentioned I know nothing about Halo, so when I got this list of suff I need to make ;

• Helmet: Scout
  • Torso: Soldier
  • Left/Right Shoulder: Venator
  • Forearms: Twin-Plated
  • Legs: XG-89 Narrow
  • Visor: Midnight
    I was pretty darn lost. Any and all help would be more than welcome.

Also to win a bet I'm going to pop out a trashcan, anyone have an idea of how bulky the suit is/trash can models I could actually fit in.

Could someone please make a Pep file for halo 5 Vale's and Tanaka's armors and helmets please, i found them for foam but i need one with tabs on it, i need this asap thanks guys!

thats an awesome idea! when i have time i may search it out and try to build one, and if it works well and isnt stupidly expensive, id be happy to make another!

Hi I'm looking for Hayabusa armour from halo 3. Is there anyone who can do foam conversion for me? I already have the rest of the MK-VI armour foam files I just need the Hayabusa shoulder, helmet and chest in the foam version. Any help will be great and if anyone has something could they email to me please? Thanks

- Thetas
email - wattage2308@gmail.com

I REALLY want to pepakura the enforcer armor from halo 4 but I can't find any files so is there anyone who knows where to find them or anyone who can make them?

Hey, I'm new to this sector. My friend and are are doing a Spartan cosplay together and he really wants the Helioskrill armor set. Unfortunately, the only pepakura file I've been able to find is the Helioskrill helmet. I've attached a picture, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be. As I said, I'm still a newbie. Thanks!
kory-hubbell-mp-armors-final-halo2-arbiter-massout.jpg

kory-hubbell-mp-armors-final-halo2-arbiter-massout.jpg

Hey, I'm new to this sector. My friend and are are doing a Spartan cosplay together and he really wants the Helioskrill armor set. Unfortunately, the only pepakura file I've been able to find is the Helioskrill helmet. I've attached a picture, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be. As I said, I'm still a newbie. Thanks!

We have raw Helioskrill files in the Halo 5 OBJ files section of the Archive - you're welcome to use those as a base for Pepakura projects.

Hey,
Anyone have a Pep file for the HP/Parafoil chest from Halo Reach?
Cheers!

Edit:
Specifically the attachment, not the base chest included.. In either Foam or Card
Also, could I please get a Foam modified file for the CQC Helmet from Halo Reach too please?

This is my first time posting. My son and I have never built EVA armor before and we're trying to find a Pepakura file for a Destiny hunter in Iron Banner Regalia. The Bungie website has a 3D of the armor but I have no idea what to do with that to turn it into a pattern for foam.

I'm be so grateful for any suggestions or directions or advice or templates or Pepakura files!

Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=3477470986&itemname=Iron%20Regalia%20Vest

Hello, this is my first time attempting to build out of pepakura and have all of the files I need except the enforcer helmet from halo 4. If anyone can make them or knows where to find them it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys i know this must be asked a lot but im going to throw it in this thread anyway.

I have been wanting a armor myself a while but because of my study and work dont have the time to make my own so i am thinking of buying one.

Have found a couple websites like fullbodyarmors.com but the reviews people give are bad... like nightmare bad.

Anyway it doesnt seem like an easy thing to buy and i would like to know if anyone has experience buying a full wearable suit or where i could find a reliable person / webshop to make a purchase from.

Thanks in advance.

Ossie :)

Hey guys i know this must be asked a lot but im going to throw it in this thread anyway.

I have been wanting a armor myself a while but because of my study and work dont have the time to make my own so i am thinking of buying one.

Have found a couple websites like fullbodyarmors.com but the reviews people give are bad... like nightmare bad.

Anyway it doesnt seem like an easy thing to buy and i would like to know if anyone has experience buying a full wearable suit or where i could find a reliable person / webshop to make a purchase from.

Thanks in advance.

Ossie :)

Did you even read what this thread is about?
It's complete off-top what you've written here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back