Phoenix HELLJUMPER Regiment

Atom Dark

Where are all the Phoenix, AZ modelers at?
Really looking for supply shops,
tips for where the local supply are, mom & pop shops etc.

Hello.

Regiments in the 405th are our Regional Sub-Units that members may join once they reach 50 posts with an account that has been active on the Forums for 90 days. Each Regiment has its own section of the Forums that while only Regiment members may create threds in, all members may post in.

The 405th's Regiments are:
Australia – Covering Australia
Canadian – Covering Canada
Colonial – Covering Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
European – Covering Europe including the British Isles and ending at the Russian border.
Midwest -Covering Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Mountain – Covering Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
New Zealand – Covering New Zealand
Pacific – Covering California, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington
Southern – Covering Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Southwest – Covering Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Regimiento de Mexico: Mexico, Central America and South America.

As you can see from the list, Arizona is covered by the SouthWest Regiment:

And SouthWest's "introduction" thread might be a good place to introduce yourself to other local members and even ask for some feedback.

Your Regiment's Membership Officer, RMO, Redshirt is also from Arizona, so they might also be able to ffer some reccomendations.

I would additionally recommend reading our New Member and Membership FAQs to understand the terminology used in our Community and what it means her, like what our members mean when they talk about Regiments.

Hello.

Regiments in the 405th are our Regional Sub-Units that members may join once they reach 50 posts with an account that has been active on the Forums for 90 days. Each Regiment has its own section of the Forums that while only Regiment members may create threds in, all members may post in.

The 405th's Regiments are:
Australia – Covering Australia
Canadian – Covering Canada
Colonial – Covering Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
European – Covering Europe including the British Isles and ending at the Russian border.
Midwest -Covering Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
Mountain – Covering Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
New Zealand – Covering New Zealand
Pacific – Covering California, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington
Southern – Covering Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Southwest – Covering Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Regimiento de Mexico: Mexico, Central America and South America.

As you can see from the list, Arizona is covered by the SouthWest Regiment:

And SouthWest's "introduction" thread might be a good place to introduce yourself to other local members and even ask for some feedback.

Your Regiment's Membership Officer, RMO, Redshirt is also from Arizona, so they might also be able to ffer some reccomendations.

I would additionally recommend reading our New Member and Membership FAQs to understand the terminology used in our Community and what it means her, like what our members mean when they talk about Regiments.
I mean that's cool an all..,but doesn't help me find my local peeps..?

Atom,
Just saw this. Unfortunately I was out of the country and focused on that work. Welcome to the 405th and the Southwest Regiment. (Please go find the Southwest Intor thread on the Forums and say hello. We just did UWU CON in Chandler this weekend. Had a booth and several Phoenix-area builders. I would try PM'ing Metro and Chief1343 for local advice and contacts. I'm down in Tucson, so don't really know the supply scene in Phoenix. Our next gathering is in Glendale for the library's small CON on Dec 2nd. Feel free to message me direct for more local info.

Redshirt

Atom,
Just saw this. Unfortunately I was out of the country and focused on that work. Welcome to the 405th and the Southwest Regiment. (Please go find the Southwest Intor thread on the Forums and say hello. We just did UWU CON in Chandler this weekend. Had a booth and several Phoenix-area builders. I would try PM'ing Metro and Chief1343 for local advice and contacts. I'm down in Tucson, so don't really know the supply scene in Phoenix. Our next gathering is in Glendale for the library's small CON on Dec 2nd. Feel free to message me direct for more local info.

Redshirt
Awesome!!

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back