Pittsburgh Comicon 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Da Moose

I was curious to know if anyone from the 405th will be at http://Pittsburgh Comicon.

The con is Friday, April 20 - Sunday 22. Tickets are $20 of one day, $35 for two days and $50 for the whole weekend. Sorry for posting about it on such short notice, but I just confirmed I will be able to go.

I will be there Saturday for sure, with a very slight possibility of Sunday. This will be my first year going, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

I only know a few other people with armor, and I don't think they post here often, so ! hope to see some of you guys there!

Hey man, I'll be there. I know I'll be going Friday as well as Saturday. Sunday is usually the day that you'll see people dressing in costumes and armor the most, I'm not sure if they are doing it this year, but last year if you cosplayed or in our case suited up, you gain entrance to the comic con for Free on Sunday Only. If I get a chance to do a couple quick repairs on my odst armor I'll be running around in it.

Maybe I'll see ya running around there, if you have any questions about, feel free to ask me what you want. I've been going there for about 4-5 years now.

Now I'm not sure if I should go Saturday or Sunday. It would be cool to see everyone in costume, but I think I'm going Saturday. Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back