Planet Anime Kansas City Info and Roll Call: October 18-20, 2024 (Kansas City, MO)

SpartanSweed

BXO
405th Regiment Officer
Description:
Planet Promotions is thrilled to announce the return of Planet Anime Kansas City!

As a companion to the March 2024 return of Planet Comicon Kansas City, this anime-focused event made its return at the Kansas City Convention Center on October 18th thru October 20th, 2024.

Your visit to this anime-centric destination within our fandom-fueled universe featured an incredible lineup of anime voice celebrities, exhibitors, special events, a wide ranging schedule of panels, plus amazing cosplay, a cosplay contest, and more.

Date: October 18th, 2024 through October 20th, 2024, (10/18/2024 - 10/20/2024)

Location: Kansas City Convention Center, 301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO 64105

Event Website: Planet Anime Kansas City – Planet Anime Kansas City
Local Hotels:
Hotels

Planet Comicon Kansas City introduced a new convention last year, Planet Anime Kansas City, a smaller more intimate-style convention compared to the big blockbuster that is Planet. We had a few members go last year and even got into a video about the convention! With the recent formation of Longsword, I'd love to get more people at this event and give the organizers at Planet a big show!

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
SpartanSweed

CherriDragon
ThatADHDad
Fallen

Tentative Attendees:
Spartan4204

Badge Purchases: Planet Anime Kansas City 2024 :: Leap Event Technology

Photoshoot: Tentative

IMG_1631.jpeg

Last edited:
Move me to confirmed. Even if I only make it Saturday I'll make it happen.

We are just over a week out from the Con!

Few details as we get closer, it looks like some streets downtown will be closed for a Marathon Saturday morning, factor that into your commute and parking plans, more info is here: Marathon Road Closure – Saturday Oct 19

The plan is to meet on Saturday at around 10:30-11 in the main lobby, it was a different location in the building than the regular comicon so keep an eye on this thread and the discord for updates

I’d like to get some group photos of us all together as well

Lastly I regret to say I will be unable to make any dinner plans, I was recently informed of other plans that I cannot miss that evening, but don’t let that stop you all from goin out!

Hope everyone going has a great time, and please share any photos you all get together with the rest of us missing out.

Two days to go! Parking is always an issue when it comes to cons, but this one here has always been my go to for both Planets

1210 Broadway Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64105
United States

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back