"post Pic Of Yourself" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Is you a model? j/k

Hush up Frat boy... did you see the BTTF Hoverboard for sale at the RPF... you should get one... it would go SOO well with your Flux Capacitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
Hush up Frat boy... did you see the BTTF Hoverboard for sale at the RPF... you should get one... it would go SOO well with your Flux Capacitor.

Hushing....... Had to bring out the BTTF didn't ya!

Btw very nice pic Adam, but I think you missed the direction to look for the camera...... j/k

I wish I had Delorean....

Lookin' good Spase

Eh here's me at the goosenecks last week.

IMG_0505.jpg

[attachment=4622:l_bd267c...6943d45f.jpg]REEL BIG FISH!!!![attachment=4621:Copy_of_DSC00138.JPG][attachment=4620:DSC00282.JPG]me!!
me wiht my buddy

This was the best I could find at work.

The puppy and I
killian_i.jpg

Interesting side note, some lady stopped me while I was walking him yesterday and offered me a $1000 to buy him from me. She was notably drunk and I said no.

23Magnum said:
This was the best I could find at work.

The puppy and I
killian_i.jpg

Interesting side note, some lady stopped me while I was walking him yesterday and offered me a $1000 to buy him from me. She was notably drunk and I said no.
umm i know this is a little off topic but i am going to buy me a husky and i was wondering do they shed a lot, and are they calm dogs???

mel_surf5 said:
umm i know this is a little off topic but i am going to be me a husky and i was wondering do they shed a lot. and are they calm dogs???
HAHAHA! Short answers are Yes and No. I can talk about it more with you in PMs if you like. I learned a lot since I got him.

Guess I lost all my zombie pictures, I'll have to remake some.

Elderscrollsjon.jpg

gifgifcopy.jpg
(Not my eye-but this was to makeup for the lack of zombie jon)

this is the only pic of myself on my comp. this was taken like 2 weekends ago for prom. im the skinny ass with the awsome bowtie

dont have any new ones on this computer but i guess they'll do
two years ago
[attachment=4624:badass.jpg]

four years ago...vampire instead of zombie
[attachment=4625:vamp1.jpg]

Oh.. well you all are posting pics so I'll join in too.

Me (on no sleep for 2 days :confused: ) and my wife Jen.

100_0333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back