RB's Elite Ultra Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rd keep up the good work Idk if it's too late but elites are huge so if I if your going for realistic size or just a midget elite you should bulk up the desigh maybe put in lots of padding :p can't wait to see it finished!! Wort wort!

This is a noob question, but how do you put all the armor files together in one "screen" I guess you could say.
BTW whose armor is in the first pic, cause I have figured out that it isnt Rainbows. Anyways I think this build has GREAT potential!

This is a noob question, but how do you put all the armor files together in one "screen" I guess you could say.
BTW whose armor is in the first pic, cause I have figured out that it isnt Rainbows. Anyways I think this build has GREAT potential!

Uhm, not sure if I got you right, what do you mean by all files in one "screen"?
That armor is from guy called Elliot, he's not on the 405th.

Yep, it has potential, I'm still surprised that no one else has approached this armor yet. Guess it really is some "elite" project. :D

Uhm, not sure if I got you right, what do you mean by all files in one "screen"?
That armor is from guy called Elliot, he's not on the 405th.

Yep, it has potential, I'm still surprised that no one else has approached this armor yet. Guess it really is some "elite" project. :D

For example. Having a whole marine suit with all the files together. Hope that helps. I might try the elite sometime....maybe after the marine? Not sure

Any update on the suit?! Sorry I am a new Spartan

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Since you are new, you get a free pass, but you NEED to check the last date of the post before you, which was 11/17/2013. This thread has been dead for almost 2 full years. I doubt the author is even still active. Please do not necro-post anymore. You can pm the author of the thread if you would like.

I thought I would chime in...elite ultra's are very possible...as are digitgrade legs. There is a lot of information out there, including this thread.....for my son last year halloween...about a one month build
elite 405.jpg 405th 2.jpg

This site is great for help and information! All hail the 405th! :)

Dan

I thought I would chime in...elite ultra's are very possible...as are digitgrade legs. There is a lot of information out there, including this thread.....for my son last year halloween...about a one month build
View attachment 17472 View attachment 17473

This site is great for help and information! All hail the 405th! :)

Dan

This is exactly why I'm sharing my thoughts with you guys, even if I never manage to finish one of my projects someone else probably does. :)

This looks awesome and has really helped me think out my own elite build. Have you managed to make/find a foam template for the chest piece of the armour?

I'd be interested in updated location of the files if thats okay?

Not sure I'll be braving the stilts on mine though, haha

Foam Unfolds

Elite Ultra Helmet: (by Satchmo III)

View attachment 177465
Download Elite Ultra Helmet Foam Template

Elite Belt: (by Satchmo III)
View attachment 177466
Download Elite Belt Foam Template

Elite Handplate: (by Satchmo III)
View attachment 177467
Download Elite Handplate Foam Template

Elite Shin/Toes: (by Satchmo III)
View attachment 177468
Download Elite Shin/Toes Foam Template

Elite Ultra Armor
View attachment 177469

Don't use this people the files are taken Down well there go's this costume idea down the drain :cry:

View attachment 177463
I tried to contact this little genious via Facebook but sadly didn't get any response. :(

Did you ever try for this person again? I just read through your forum here and i wanted to see if you ever finished your elite costume?

Did you ever try for this person again? I just read through your forum here and i wanted to see if you ever finished your elite costume?

Oh yes I did indeed and got an answer from him too. Are you interested in the conversation I had with him? I can post it here.
And no, sadly I never finished my elite costume. I only started with the helmet, but it turned out ugly AF. But it's still my dream cosplay and I haven't abandoned it yet. Reach Elites were the best, Halo 4 Elites sucked, Halo 5 too, I have no hope for Halo 6.
I learned some new things in 3DS Max that might come handy when tackling templates again. All will be posted here of course when tthe time has finally come.

You told thane that you could update the files just wondering if you have them updated them yet.

Oh yeah and just in case you haven't figured out yet I have the files updated.

Last edited:
That's really kool! And i am 100% in agreement with you on the elites! Reach was the best, and the new halo game designs SUCK!
I'm sorry your helmet didn't come out the way you were hoping for. Do you have a shop or space that you work out of or are you working from home/Are you near LA? :) I've seen this guy before, which is why i ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back