Reach custome build / WIP WIP WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Bondo - sanding - primer - bondo - sanding - primer. Ok let's try this
Thanks for the Tipp i didn't know that i can rebondo over the primer.

Not exactly. The proccess would be: Bondo - sanding - primer - sanding - bondo - sanding - primer - ...

You should sand a little bit after the primer so you make the impurities smoother.

Update time.

The bondo and the resin are from the same company.

I start ro fill the kukri with the rondo.
3 pieces to fill, i think i have enough rondo.

FAIL i forgot the 2-3 resin layer -.-
so the rondo leak out ^^

Hey! I use the exact same bondo and resin! It works really well also use the same hardener.

Don't worry about the rondo on the outside, it's sanded faster than bondo.

forgot to resin the outside?? no problem I've dealt with rondo b4, when I was patching small spots of missed fiberglassed spots in my marine helm like Abaris said it's easily sandable

wow, holy crap this is good! I can not wait to see this done. I have learned a lot from your thread thank you good look with your build. I also always like to find out what color people are going to paint there armor, so do you have any idea what color you will use?

Hey 405th,

First of all. Sry for no updates, it’s because I went to school and I didn’t had the time to work on my helmet. I finished school 2 weeks before and no I am back to work on the helmet. Here are the UPDATE Pics

Here is the TEST paint of the Matt spray for the visor, you know the idea I posted in one of my first posts. On the right you can soo the Matt effect an on the left the normal visor without any paint.

I cut the details out and I will put some of these metal things ( I don’t know the English name) in there.

Here are the holes where I screw the visor on

Bad news 405th, after the helmet is finished I stop working on the rest of the suit, it takes to long time. BUT I as you can see here I already have found a new topic to work on. The Sword from Zabuza or Suigetsu from Naruto.

schwertkaempfer1.jpg

Attachments

• schwertkaempfer1.jpg
    schwertkaempfer1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 166
UPDATE

i just finished the primer and begin to paint the whole helmet red.
now the red paint have to dry over the night.

so tell me what do you think :D
I think its very accurate and smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back