Rebooting a old project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan55

Hi guys
Im starting my armour again
Nothing left to say but to do it!
Ps pictures will be up tomorrow

Well it's not the day after but better late then never?
From this Friday on words I should have weekly updates but to get you all up to speed
This is my second attempt at this the frist time i had no plans, no one who could physically help me and couldn't decid on what the armour would be. Sooo it crashed and burned. But this time i have got friends (both on hear and in person) that can help me and I know what the end product will be. still don't have a plan but hey 2 out of 3 anit bad

But now on to the build!
Frist picture!!!!!
I have right boot and shin ready to be fiber glassed I also have my battery pack ready to be installed,my custom ai unit thing in a million different pieces and templates for my energy sword cut out
IMG_3147.JPG

Ps this is ruffly what the end product will look like
IMG_2821.PNG

IMG_3209.JPG
Update time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So currently on holidays wich is why I'm able to get so done (ps it's a lot for me!) but back to school soon and mid year exams are coming up. So not much will get done in the weeks coming. But for now This is what i got
I got the knife handle done
Energy sword templates done
Left boot done (more or less)
Battery pack needs a bit of work
Ai module needs to be guled and puttyed
Started on the chest
The cod pice is done and ready for fiber glassing

IMG_3530.JPG
No major progress this week to speek of i was only able to reinforce every thing i have (went a bit over bord) and get a little bit done on the but piec
My mid year exams are soon so if I don't have any progress soon that will be why
Ps anyone got any good ideas to store armour?

Well
It's time for a update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today i have a big update and a overview of sorts
Frist update on my armour it's self
I started on my left shin
IMG_3731.JPG

But i also started on my thigh and butt plate....
IMG_3735.JPG

mess up the scaling on them

But for props started work on the dummy blade for the knife, started work on the knifes holder
IMG_3734.JPG

Don't think I have ever mentioned this but the puple cut outs are energy sword templates

Well
It's time for a update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today i have a big update and a overview of sorts
Frist update on my armour it's self
I started on my left shin
View attachment 243361
But i also started on my thigh and butt plate....
View attachment 243362
mess up the scaling on them

But for props started work on the dummy blade for the knife, started work on the knifes holder
View attachment 243363
Don't think I have ever mentioned this but the puple cut outs are energy sword templates
sweet dude! lookin' great!
what do you plan on making the sword out of?

Anyhow, great job!

And may I ask why there's vanilla Ice cream in your workspace? :p
I have nothing against vanilla, I like vanilla, but why the ice cream? :D

sweet dude! lookin' great!
what do you plan on making the sword out of?

Anyhow, great job!

And may I ask why there's vanilla Ice cream in your workspace? :p
I have nothing against vanilla, I like vanilla, but why the ice cream? :D
Sadly there in no ice cream i just use it to hold my hot gule gun:p
And my plans for the sword are a solid clear acrylic core then some kind of clear silcon ruber outer

Haha need to be careful with mblackwell1002 he picks up on EVERYTHING in a photo. And may I ask - is there a meaning to faces on your pieces?

Well sorry for no update of recent
Haven't been able to get much done with exams coming up:notworthy: (save me)
This weekend bettween studing and being sick i some how managed to squeeze in some time to work on my costume so do you know what time it is......

It's UPDATED TIME
So what i got done was the side straps (for the chest) the wallet (Wich is for holding my phone, keys and card) that gose in side my chest piece and finally I spliced two sets of old inner soles in to one more coftable set
So until next time... Banana
Spartan 055
IMG_3845.JPG

Sorry for lack of updates. life has been.... lets just say hetic.
I also been doing other projects like fixing my bike (push bike) and a secret project that looks like a puma..... I really need to finsh projects before starting new ones..... anyways i'll hope fully I'll have some real updates soon
Bye

Last edited:
Sorry for lack of updates. life has been.... lets just say hetic.
I also been doing other projects like fixing my bike (push bike) and a secret project that looks like a puma..... I really need to finsh projects before starting new ones..... anyways i'll hope fully I'll have some real updates soon
Bye

Is it going to be a "Push" puma?

Well it feels like i say this every time I post here but hopefully this will be the last time sorry for lact of updates but this time I actually have a serious update So you know what that means....
ITS UPDATE TIME
Frist off my overall design for the finshed project has changed i have now put my custom suite on hold and now decided to go with makeing a felix (rvb) suite
I have already ordered the helmet and it should arrive... idk some time in the future
Also a side note project puma has been put to the side until project felix , project typhoon and project harlequin are complete.
Those names are basically me giving fancy names for my suite, a nerf gun and a harlequin bat
Ok that's all hopefully I'll have some more news soon

I actually have a update for once a small one but it still counts
I have started to make felixs throwing knives ( out of foam of course)
I have also built the bat I'll post pictures of all that later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back