Rpd Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

textex

Jr Member
I've never worked with fabrics before, and i rly want to make a RPD out fit (resident evil 4 style) and one got any tips or patterns? they would be rly useful.

DSCF3657.jpg

truthfully i would consult someone who is knowledgeable about sewing. The costume you wish to make is considered soft armor. you should not have to look far however. The 405th specializes in hard armors. but there have been many soft armor builds on here. i'd consult your local JoAnn fabrics or the 405th Q and A team on this one.

Deathcoreknight said:
lol......wait let me laugh even harder...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk nice to see one done tho

-__- .... nice.... the noob fourm description included UNIFORM so i figured i would ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find most of the items you need on ebay since it's all standard SWAT gear (and some bomb squad armour points). The shirt/pants are standard issue police dept. gear. Pepper in some military items such as the belt/boots and you're golden.

MrOzio said:
You can find most of the items you need on ebay since it's all standard SWAT gear (and some bomb squad armour points). The shirt/pants are standard issue police dept. gear. Pepper in some military items such as the belt/boots and you're golden.

Thnx dude :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back