Shout out to DoC ByTeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
imMonkeyGOD said:
No way that could be only Fiberglass jelly even if I never used it. What does it do any way? A form of jelly that is hard as Fiberglass? Has to be some sort of Bondo or Glaze cause I cease to believe that incredibly smooth pure awesome helmet can be formed by Fiberglass Jelly. That's a compliment lol

Trust me you can, but sanding and smoothing with your hands is where it's at

besides black primer I'm using ONLY FIBERGLASS JELLY. When I get time to put the tut together you'll see, and no it NOT EASY.

DoC

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
DoC ByTeS has been updating his gallery quite often with updates of his helmet, and i havent seen a thread about, so heres my shoutout to DoC for the kick ass helmet he's been putting together.

gallery_4196_199_32329.jpg

gallery_4196_199_41273.jpg

gallery_4196_199_146281.jpg

gallery_4196_199_105903.jpg

Thumbs up man!!!
thumbsupag3.jpg
Tat a helmut ista goooood!

I had to say it.

And yes, Doci s doing an awesome job, one of the best pep to molded looking helmets, not the best, ebcause someone in the past made one , but even they may not be the best, but it is better than just resin/glassing then painting...

Doc plz sell molds.

Frost, what finish are you usin? same as Doc? either way its turning out awsome on both of your helms,

(hehe, i still need to score the lines and cut the peices for mine, school always gets in the way)

Well my helmet will be just a base for molding, after I resin and fiberglass it, it's cold, so I'll do it one of these days when I feel like it, and get the helmet folded and done.

1 more day or 1 more hour of work is all I need, I'm too lazy to put another hour into it after working 3 hours on it today.

Then the final product...well...I said what it would be 100 times, you all know.

I was thinking of departing with the pull from my mold and destorying the mold, I'm in the process of making the original helmet look more detailed. Depending on the amount of interest I might put it on ebay as one of a kind. That's only if some here doesn't want it.....

DoC ByTeS said:
Depending on the amount of interest I might put it on ebay as one of a kind. That's only if some here doesn't want it.....

:eek: I want it! As a gift? Hehehe.... :D

I might put it on ebay as one of a kind.
I wouldnt, some filthy recaster will get their hands on it and you'll see people running round with bootlegs of your work. It happens a lot

It would sell in a heartbeat here on the forums, and we could always catch anybody who even tries to recast it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back