Skullcandy Girl's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graverobber said:
i know your a moderator. but are you a noob? like, is this your first armor?
you don't need armor to be a moderator, you know. read the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
AH GRAve if ya only knew how mods don't have armor, a noob... pssssssssht...

DSC_0105.JPG

Helmet, forearms and handplates by Legendary Armor (Not for Sale) Torso by Doc Bytes. Shins by WetOkole. Shin cast by Doc Bytes. Boots, biceps, and thigh assembled by me. Paint scheme by me.
DSC_0106.JPG

DSC01552.jpg

I need to make some improvements, bu for my first suit, I'm pretty damn happy :D THanks to Doc Byts, WetOkole, Legendary Armor, Spase and Adam :D

:eek: Very nice! The choice in under armor adds a lot... especially the little bumps/pips/dots. shway cool

so did you make it to d*con, I presume? A friend of mine went and I was scouring his photos for 405th folk with no luck.

awesome suit SKG! It really looks great!

By the way, how tall are you? The shins, forearms and torso seem to fit pretty good even though they weren't custom scaled, they look nice!

Yes sir Skope I mad eit to D*Con. There were SO MANY people dressed up XD It was NUTS!!! I didn't even see half the stuff, I would walk 10 feet and get stopped for hours XD
Here's the Picasa Album
http://picasaweb.google.com/elangworthy/SKGSDragonCon2008#

@Enri: I'm tiny, 5'5" 113lbs. Most of the piece were scaled for someone 6ft tall. So under armor was a must for me XD I do have to scale all my pep stuff up to make the armor sizes relate more.

You pulled off the molded/pep armor mix very well lil missy, though I dont recall you wearing a space diaper in any of your pictures :p

Yeah the Diaper just wasn't working out BRI. It would have made it very difficult riding in the shuttle. The pep stuff as I had it, just was not durable enough. I didn't want fiberglass stuck in my butt XD

Great pics. I loved the pile o' armor at dinner. :p

Makes me wish Gustav would leave me alone so I could get back to task.

IS THAT THE SIZE OF YOUR BUST???!!
(sorry for being an idiot, someone get me shot)
you look good.I mean, your armor looks good...whatever
you both look good.
(someone rly get me shot)
BANG!!!
(thanks, much better...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Sep 4 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>IS THAT THE SIZE OF YOUR BUST???!!
(sorry for being an idiot, someone get me shot)
you look good.I mean, your armor looks good...whatever
you both look good.
(someone rly get me shot)
BANG!!!
(thanks, much better...)</div>

:eek: :p This torso was built "thick" like the MC in the XBL profiles. Also, the torso fits many different size people, though I didn't know how tiny SKG was till I met her. :D

hahaha no man, I'm so not Pamela Anderson XD As Doc said that's how the torso was built, it's pretty amazing that it fits someone 6'+ but looks pretty functional on tiny little me.

@Doc: Hahahah sorry, I should have said something. But it's a great point for your stuff, it fits tiny people from 5'5 up :D

Skullcandy Girl said:
Helmet, forearms and handplates by Legendary Armor (Not for Sale) Torso by Doc Bytes. Shins by WetOkole. Shin cast by Doc Bytes. Boots, biceps, and thigh assembled by me. Paint scheme by me.
you got to love inner working of this site with having all the connections

EDIT: hey by the way is this frank from bungie?

DSC_0408.JPG

@ SPartan: Yes sir, says so in the Caption ;) I was press at the NYC Halo 3 event.
@ Doc: Hahahahahah yeah the stuff we added AND natrual wear hahahahah!

Sweeeeet suit, SKG!
Looks great, big thumbs up to you and everyone involved.
Black looks crazy sleek.

photos look assume. I just see why tv or photographers say away from black since you loose alot of the detail

Im amazed no one sharked any of your armor. It would be to tempting not to

DSC_0165.JPG

Spartan 051 said:
photos look assume. I just see why tv or photographers say away from black since you loose alot of the detail

Im amazed no one sharked any of your armor. It would be to tempting not to

DSC_0165.JPG

Someone tried, but then they beat me to the end of the hall and took stuff back......... I mean no one would do that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back