Someones Hosting Everyones Pep Files On Their Own Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearsofhalo said:
This dude needs a good dose of god! lol or any other god for that matter! what a piece of *&(#. I can't believe how someone can betray a community that is so nice, and so helpful, just so that they can get credit! This is just beyond me. this dude is terribly moronic too for leaving so much evidence leading to himself! Lets now make a list of everything we know about him:

Name: Chris Foster

49 years old

Birthday:

January 6, 1960

Male

England

Interests: Stealing

he is done! lol

He is actually only 15. He has changed his date of birth scince yesterday (GMT). He must have had a lot of angry and colourful compaints from members here. So because of that he is changing his personal details.

Also here is the town where he lives: Wakefield In West Yorkshire.

I like the interests bit. Stealing lol.

On a personal note to chris : You anin't that smart thinking that you can change your D.O.B and other details and nobody would notice. I remember playing against you at H3 and you are still the same arrogant little P***K that I met about a year ago. Some words of advice that I think that you should take to heart are:

Either

1. Leave this community and stop ripping off other peoples hard work.

2. Apologise to everyone on this community, especially the people that you have ripped off and offended, for claming that you created some of the content that you obviously did not, and NEVER DO IT AGAIN!

3. Or options one and two. (preferably this one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting links to the illegal websites please. Please send a report to a mod so we can deal with it, rather than advertising his site for him.

EDIT:

lol.. you moved it on me.

I "unapproved" all posts that had the website addresses on it. So we can still see and use the links, but members can't. Of course I did that AS it got moved, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back