The Arbiter That Almost Was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

sean_mcnally_arbiter_01.jpg

See the artist's little story with more pictures here: Halo Wars: Arbiter Redesign

thats some pretty sick looking arbiter armor. But i dont think it sticks with the Halo Universe, its very Medieval and you dont really get that sense anywhere else in the games....

still it would be a great to see someone build this.

Wow, that is intense. I really like the look of this, especially the plasma-sword halberd. I am now disappointed that they didn't go with this.

DreadMullet said:
thats some pretty sick looking arbiter armor. But i dont think it sticks with the Halo Universe, its very Medieval and you dont really get that sense anywhere else in the games....

still it would be a great to see someone build this.

I agree, it doesn't say 'halo' to me. It says, "This armor was made only to look awesome."

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty cool, but I prefer the normal arbiter armor that you see in the game though.

I do like the plasma sword on a stick thing!!

I don't really like how ensemble drew the arbiter's face. It make him look really ugly!!

Great find!

-Pony

Cgamer2021 said:
So now we see where they got the final concept of the energy sword from.

No, now we see where they got the idea of the halberd from. The energy sword came way before Halo Wars.

I would have loved to see the Energy Halberd, but the rest of the suit looks more like something in World of Warcraft than Halo. The in-game Arby armor is much better.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
No, now we see where they got the idea of the halberd from. The energy sword came way before Halo Wars.

Check the link, you'll see what he was referring to about the Halo Wars version of the sword.

Haha, it looks like the Zerg and Protoss mated... unfortunately. Not saying it looks BAD bad... but yeah, it doesn't really have a place in the Halo universe. Thank God they didn't keep him that way. Really interesting to see how concepts develop though, was just watching the Iron Man Blu-Ray special features yesterday and seeing the suit go from "wtf?" to "awesome" was cool.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:

I would have loved to see the Energy Halberd, but the rest of the suit looks more like something in World of Warcraft than Halo. The in-game Arby armor is much better.

i agree, this looks sick and powerful with the halberd but it truly say WoW for me,though i like the cape thingy.

Underdogg13 said:
I agree, it doesn't say 'halo' to me. It says, "This armor was made only to look awesome."

Which is exactly the kind of thing an elite would do.

They're like the Romans. All theatrics.

anyone else thinking .. tis cool.. but they stole the hammer sword idea... and they were playing a but toooooo much lord of the rings? and maybe a bit of helsgate london?

From what I've heard bungie might be developing a halo mmorpg, this should be one of the armours in it! That'd be great!

Wow,Anyone notice that the Plasma sword is backwards,LOL,but that wouldn't say Arbiter to me at all.Does look pretty cool though,that's ,my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back