Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rock Lobbster

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Stream Team
Member DIN
S098
Hello hello everyone! It's about that time of the year to start thinking about summer conventions
(Even though we may still be getting snow) Now its all rain!

I want to get a quick headcount for Thy Geekdom Con 2024 here in Philadelphia, PA before I start reaching out regarding booth space

UPDATE:
Booth: 12x24 space with a table and area for taking photos
Badges are Included for Members at the Booth
Please respond to the poll and either send me a DM or drop a message below so I can make sure you get a badge!
When: May 24-26 2024
Where: Greater Philadelphia Expo Center 100 Station Ave, Oaks, PA 19456
Quick Facts:
  • 5600 attendees last year
  • Free parking
  • Free pass with booth participation
If you're attending please drop a response in the poll! I've had a lot of fun at this con over the past 2 years and look forward to seeing more friends there!

Last edited:
I'm not too far from that and would love to go. it looks like it might narrowly be available to me. I don't have a costume yet, so I am trying to put one together before-hand, otherwise, I might just come as a handler/support if possible.

UPDATE: We will have a table and an area for taking photos in! Main thread post has been updated. If you plan to attend Thy Geekdom don't forget to respond to the poll and drop a message in this thread (I can't see who answered the poll) so I can make sure you get a pass!

Lobb, I would absolutely love to. Gotta narrow down and see what requests are off for that weekend. If I can make it work, would love to.

Lobb, I would absolutely love to. Gotta narrow down and see what requests are off for that weekend. If I can make it work, would love to.
Memorial day ends up being a real pain in the rear to work around! Hope to see you there!

Mark me as tentative!! Just had some things clear up on my schedule, so hopefully I can make it. Just have to figure out where I can stay for the weekend !!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back