Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
i have no pic but heres my stuff.

cyber guns famas rifle with swiss arms red dot scope with costom paint job.

air strike 240 pistol with 2 mags and costom paint job.

dpms (panther arms) kitty cat auto again costom paint job.

oh and can any one tell me were to get cyber gun famas mags i need some badly. thx

http://www.depot53.com/Magazines/Spring+Ma...e+CyberGun.html

There ya go.

And CemreTas, honestly, I don't know what to say that won't start a fight. But If you look above, at least some people have asked questions. And they've all been answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey spartan 117x, since you commented on my should i get aug post, i also was thinking of getting a M15-A4, and once i saw your post i thought o my freaking gosh i should just get a M15 A4 and modify it. Do you think i should get the Aug or M15.

The M15 has a lot more customization capabilities, but the aug you can do a lot as well, its just harder to get parts and more expensive.

But the pro of the aug is its newer, therefore has some reinforced parts, and should have a better gearbox, correct me if i'm wrong.

The rest comes down to looks, if you like the aug, get it. Personally i started getting bored of it and I like how I can customize my m4 a lot.

two questions.

-best sniper under 100$?
-best double-pistol-set under 100$?

Also, does anyone ever do resurrection & CTF battles in airsoft?

Guess that's three. >_>

Vrogy said:
two questions.

-best sniper under 100$?
-best double-pistol-set under 100$?

Also, does anyone ever do resurrection & CTF battles in airsoft?

Guess that's three. >_>

I can answer one of your questions without research. Yes. Senerios are common in Airsoft. We do black hawk down ones, CTF, rumble-pit type ones, respawns, medics. Everything

Spartan117x said:
The M15 has a lot more customization capabilities, but the aug you can do a lot as well, its just harder to get parts and more expensive.

But the pro of the aug is its newer, therefore has some reinforced parts, and should have a better gearbox, correct me if i'm wrong.

The rest comes down to looks, if you like the aug, get it. Personally i started getting bored of it and I like how I can customize my m4 a lot.

so your Classic Army M15-A4 is actually a M4??? I dont see any diffrense, and also i just gonna decide to get the Classic Army M15-A4 and upgrade it a little...and im only a kid so i cant afford for too many upgrades...

edit: 1 question
wat happens when my M15-A4 breaks and never can be used again??? I realy dont want that to happen.

Panton6 said:
wat happens when my M15-A4 breaks and never can be used again??? I realy dont want that to happen.

You can buy replacement parts for ANYTHING on the M4 series of airsoft weapons...new gearbox, anything internal, external, etc...

117x....holy hell that is a lot of STANAG magazines!! I got all my AK47 mags in a (great) deal on eBay...TM AK, 8 standard mags, 1 hicap for...$220!!!!! woah. hahahaha

All I have is a metal-plated UK ARMS 6mm x 20 spring pistol. :(

But I 'm gonna get a shotty soon. Maybe. Or a battle rifle.

Wow. Guess I have some questions to answer. I'm going to do this all kind of quickly as I'm kind of in a rush, but if you need clarification or another question ask away.

Vrogy: The best sniper for under 100 is going to be the UTG snipers, but you're going to need a scope which is going to cost you up to 60 dollars more.

For pistols, go for a nonblowback gas pistol, they can cost around 40 dollars each.

www.shortyusa.com has the NBBs and the snipers.

I don't reccomend a sniper clone like the "warrior" and "BE" but yeah, UTG I reccomend, but don't expect it to be the best, it is a 100$ sniper. People I know like it but I can't fully vouch for it. Although my friend had one of the older models and that worked quite well.

Panton
: The M15a4 is an m4, it's just called that because of issues with trademarks and what not. Basically, Classic army couldn't get the rights to use M4.

A gun can never really break and be unuseable unless you completely kill it. Parts will wear out over time, but you can buy new parts if you know what you're doing. If you don't, take it in to someone who does. If it won't fire or its something internal, you can buy a new gearbox as well. If its external you can buy new parts like a new barrel, if you managed to break a metal barrel.

If you don't want to mess with replacing the gearbox and stuff, you can sell the parts and make money for a new gun. You can make probably more than half of the guns original value by parting it out.

Kraken: Haha, didn't notice you answered the breakdown question, thanks! I'm just leaving mine up as I'm lazy.

For anyone's concern I think we should list a mass list of retailers and give maybe a rating on each one out of 3. (3 Being the best)

I'll just list a couple to start it.

www.airsoftgi.com--US Retailer--3 Stars
www.shortyusa.com--US Retailer--2.5 Stars
www.airsoftatlanta.com--US Retailer--3 Stars
www.airsplat.com--US Retailer--1.5 Stars
www.redwolfairsoft.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.uncompany.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.wgcshop.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.evike.com--US Retailer-- 0 Star

If you have a different rating, I'll make a basic average of them all and update it.
If you have stories about a retailer, tell that as well.

I'll also put this list on the first post when more come.

P.s. If you want me to do some gear websites I can also post some of that. I'm not sure we have any geardos in here but yea.

A couple being

www.tacticaltailor.com
www.optactical.com
www.blackhawk.com
www.triadtactical.com
www.botactactical.com

since you never ordered from evike, i actually dont need to order, i just go for a drive and wlk into the store! Its kool, whoever knows this place, i think the road is San Gabriel Bl, I go there like 5 to 10 times a month.

Well, im not sure if the online buying where it gets to ya house in like a week for me, It has great service at the store, You can even shoot the gun in a little room with millions of BBs on the floor. in front of you is a table, after the table are some targets. On the table you place the gun ready to shoot. Their is a chrono you can shoot through too. I have seen little kids their at the store screeming about.

Holy God that is some airsoft firepower, I don't want to know the price tag.

I used to own a TM G 36 C, great gun and I had alot of fun with it. Sold it after I got out of school. In school we had way to much fun, a good size campus and a Ship. Yes we played on a ship (at great risk) and it was as much fun as you think.

Haha, a ship has to be insane to play on. Wish I could do that!

and the walk in on evike is different from the shipping if I recall. But like I said, I could be confusing it, or they could have cleaned up their act.

For all these questions and more, visit: airsoftforum.com and visit the forums. Oh, and don't use evike.com. Terrrrrrible and not reliable.

Haha, awesome question, as I just got my EBR today, I'll post pictures tomorrow, the cord is not down here it is SEXXXXXXXX

And yes, I have the same mindset on aegs, where, they have to be the real build, aka metal and fiber glass, thats why I love classic army.

Problem for you though! Tokyo marui makes the best M14 out there, ever. lol.

And the m14 is a wood gun, unless you use the other style, which is fiber glass in real life.

Classic army is however fiberglass, obviously not as super high quality as the real one, but it's pretty good.

Or you can go like me, buy a marui m14, and get a wood stock, or the metal EBR like me. once again, sexxxxxxx

As for the performance, I reccomend it in order of top 3

1. Marui m14
2. Classic Army m14
3. G&G m14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back