Welcome Back 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

I would just like to express how awesome it is to have the old 405th back up and running and i'm hoping to start seeing a pickup in activity again very soon. Welcome again.

holy ell! The old 405th is back and i must say thank you sweeeeeeet baby jesus! it feels good to see all the progress made since the new switch back to the old forum style. Thank you Adam! i haven't been workingf on my scout lately and now this gives me reason to move the AC unit out to my shop and mount it so i can work in some decent condition without dyin from heat!

Upvote 0
now this gives me reason to move the AC unit out to my shop and mount it so i can work in some decent condition without dyin from heat!

I feel your pain, it was 108 degrees a few days ago. Everyone up north is excited it's warm enough to fiberglass and bondo, but in AZ its TOO HOT to fg and bondo!

Upvote 0
I've waived off this forum for a while now because the site was so unusable (not to rub in an already obvious issue) but I'm glad to see it's back in form. I'll definitely be looking around more often, thanks Adam

Upvote 0
I feel your pain, it was 108 degrees a few days ago. Everyone up north is excited it's warm enough to fiberglass and bondo, but in AZ its TOO HOT to fg and bondo!

lol RTW i know that in a hundred degrees bondo likes to set way too quick lol, makes it hard to get anywhere without wasting a bit. happy for the up north people though, now its there turn to crank out some work while we wait out the heat lol

Upvote 0
I'm very glad to see the forums back up and running full steam again. Now that its summer again I better get back to work in my sweat shop. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back