Welcome to 2024/2025 with your (Returning) RCO!

NobleofDeath16

Division PR and RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
Hello, everyone!

I first would like to start of with saying...

Thank you!

I really appreciate you all voting for me to continue representing our region, organizing events, and working to make our regiment the absolute best it can be. With that being said, I wanted to outline some of my plans for the next two years of being in office as your RCO. I first want to address the elephant in the room most of you know of. I will be planning for my wedding to my significant other in the year of 2025 all throughout this year into the next. With that being said, I plan to lay sturdy ground work for our event operation, booth activations and appearance, and organization amongst each other throughout this year.

In 2025, I WILL NOT be participating in any conventions in-person outside of special circumstances where my appearance will be required.

Now with that being said, what does that mean for this next term? I am glad you asked, random citizen. Lets hit the ground running

ACTION ONE: I will be bolstering resources available for my current staff appointed, MrJamin and Spidermonkey60 to run things for the regiment in my steed while I am primarily focused on my personal life/operating our digital and media presence as the 405th Midwest. This includes a brand new, reusable Event Sign-Up and Panel Coordination excel sheet. Fallen has already begun establishing this and it will see its first use this coming March with PKCC. This will be used for all events going forward and also made readily available to other regiments via Supply Cache.

In addition to this, I will establish a graphic outlining our regiments project event timeline to be posted to our Instagram to engage our current audience and also grab the attention of future event opportunities. Our current projected line-up is as follows:

PKCC - > C2E2 - > HCS - > HaloWC - > CGC - > GCC*

*GCC is pending as we have not been invited back in any capacity as of yet, and given this prior years experience I am still weighing its viability as an even we frequent/spend resources on.

Now, for conventions that are on my radar; are Indiana's IndyPopCon, Michigans Midland Mall Comic Con (Which we are invited to, details pending), and Twin Cities Con in Minnesota. These events I would like to see the viability of establishing a 405th presence at to cover more of our regiments footprint and engage new audience to join our community. I'm happy with the growth we have, but I will NEVER stop pushing for more for us.

BobRossIsMaDad will be continuing as my right hand with our social media presence, now condensed to only Instagram. My hopes is this will result in focused, quality content to advertise our community. I also understand that this platform is leaning more towards short form video/reel style content and would love to see what we can do to capitalize on that form of media this year.

End of the day, you guys will not be without support with me taking a break from in-person presence. I will ensure that our regiment will continue to grow whether im in your face or behind the screen. My activities within Stream Team and other projects will not be diminished during this time. Quite the opposite, I plan to work on hosting more game nights, we will still host our Secret Santa come June as we did last year for Type A - Recruit Membership (New Member): 50 Post/90 Days.

ACTION TWO:
Merchandise. I know you have all been wanting some 405th Midwest swag and memorabilia since I have been running the show, and I aim to please. I am happy to tell you all that my working goal for this sessions is 1 Original, and 2 Brand New T-Shirt Designs for the regiment by the end of this year, with the first one targeted for a run before C2E2 so we can distribute them at the event, as it is our slated biggest event of 2025 outside HaloWC.

In addition to this. I am also working together at this time with JTF4 to begin facilitating a run of our original design Challenge Coins/Challenge Coin Pins by the end of this year. Members wants something to truly remember special moments and I think bringing these back for our regiment will do just that. I am also toying around with the idea of designing a new coin for Midwest, (With overarching approval of design by AsgardianHammer). that capture the theme and energy of being a part of Midwest. These will be more exclusive/elusive and only distributed by our staff for exemplary actions/experiences facilitated by our community.

Finally, I am looking into other ideas for merchandise for our regiment. I have helped begin a discussion amongst staff for a "Approved Vendors List" to see what our fellow regiments have achieved. Ideally, bringing back patches, stickers, and a variety of hats would be on my docket. But I would love to hear from you all what you would want to see.

ACTION THREE: Booth. I touched on this topic in the beginning, but I have begun the process of redefining what a 405th Midwest booth activation can be. I want it to be engaging, memorable, and effective at delivering a unique experience for our members at the events we use it at. With that being said, the current goal is to design a modular booth based on the aesthetic and theme of the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science, formally known as the new Spartan Academy in the current Halo Universe timeline. I current have work happening behind the scenes with a prominent Forge Council Member of the community, UneeQ, who will be redesigning all of our current spaces within Forge to fit the themes of this new vision so we can do what we do best - rip something from the game and bring it to life for the masses. I have also employed a team of exemplary members in our community to assist in this ideation process as we transition from our current format into the new frontier.

What will happen to our old things? The best thing that could - as new resources are finished for use following this design, I plan to distribute these resources to surrounding regiments that may need booth activation materials, or amongst our regiment to the states with smaller events that want our presence but not all the glitz and glamor we plan to unveil over the course of this year.

Target completion for the art and block out from UneeQ is scheduled for end of January, bar any complications, and the overall design will be unveiled and go through an approval process with AsgardianHammer as all other resources carrying the 405th brand do.

Now, with all that being said. I do again want to thank every single one of you for being along for this journey our regiment has gone through. Its crazy to me to think this all truly began exploding from Halo Outpost Discover: Chicago back with Cadet had the reigns. I remember coming into this regiment when Mac was still running the show with Jwinnicker and getting that blue shirt with gold logo, name tag, and the 405th branding over it. I still have that shirt to this day and while it sure is beat up and the fit is questionable, its created some of the finest memories and long-time relationships and family I could ask for. I can't wait to see what we achieve as a community this year and I am excited to bring that original shirt design back for ole time's sack.

As they say, you know the music, time to dance.

- Jonah Z, formally, NobleofDeath16 RCO of the Midwest Regiment

Hello, everyone!

Thank you!

I really appreciate you all voting for me to continue representing our region, organizing events, and working to make our regiment the absolute best it can be. With that being said, I wanted to outline some of my plans for the next two years of being in office as your RCO. I first want to address the elephant in the room most of you know of. I will be planning for my wedding to my significant other in the year of 2025 all throughout this year into the next. With that being said, I plan to lay sturdy ground work for our event operation, booth activations and appearance, and organization amongst each other throughout this year.

In 2025, I WILL NOT be participating in any conventions in-person outside of special circumstances where my appearance will be required.

Now with that being said, what does that mean for this next term? I am glad you asked, random citizen. Lets hit the ground running

ACTION ONE: I will be bolstering resources available for my current staff appointed, MrJamin and Spidermonkey60 to run things for the regiment in my steed while I am primarily focused on my personal life/operating our digital and media presence as the 405th Midwest. This includes a brand new, reusable Event Sign-Up and Panel Coordination excel sheet. Fallen has already begun establishing this and it will see its first use this coming March with PKCC. This will be used for all events going forward and also made readily available to other regiments via Supply Cache.

In addition to this, I will establish a graphic outlining our regiments project event timeline to be posted to our Instagram to engage our current audience and also grab the attention of future event opportunities. Our current projected line-up is as follows:

*GCC is pending as we have not been invited back in any capacity as of yet, and given this prior years experience I am still weighing its viability as an even we frequent/spend resources on.

Now, for conventions that are on my radar; are Indiana's IndyPopCon, Michigans Midland Mall Comic Con (Which we are invited to, details pending), and Twin Cities Con in Minnesota. These events I would like to see the viability of establishing a 405th presence at to cover more of our regiments footprint and engage new audience to join our community. I'm happy with the growth we have, but I will NEVER stop pushing for more for us.

BobRossIsMaDad will be continuing as my right hand with our social media presence, now condensed to only Instagram. My hopes is this will result in focused, quality content to advertise our community. I also understand that this platform is leaning more towards short form video/reel style content and would love to see what we can do to capitalize on that form of media this year.

End of the day, you guys will not be without support with me taking a break from in-person presence. I will ensure that our regiment will continue to grow whether im in your face or behind the screen. My activities within Stream Team and other projects will not be diminished during this time. Quite the opposite, I plan to work on hosting more game nights, we will still host our Secret Santa come June as we did last year for Type A - Recruit Membership (New Member): 50 Post/90 Days.

ACTION TWO:
Merchandise. I know you have all been wanting some 405th Midwest swag and memorabilia since I have been running the show, and I aim to please. I am happy to tell you all that my working goal for this sessions is 1 Original, and 2 Brand New T-Shirt Designs for the regiment by the end of this year, with the first one targeted for a run before C2E2 so we can distribute them at the event, as it is our slated biggest event of 2025 outside HaloWC.

In addition to this. I am also working together at this time with JTF4 to begin facilitating a run of our original design Challenge Coins/Challenge Coin Pins by the end of this year. Members wants something to truly remember special moments and I think bringing these back for our regiment will do just that. I am also toying around with the idea of designing a new coin for Midwest, (With overarching approval of design by AsgardianHammer). that capture the theme and energy of being a part of Midwest. These will be more exclusive/elusive and only distributed by our staff for exemplary actions/experiences facilitated by our community.

Finally, I am looking into other ideas for merchandise for our regiment. I have helped begin a discussion amongst staff for a "Approved Vendors List" to see what our fellow regiments have achieved. Ideally, bringing back patches, stickers, and a variety of hats would be on my docket. But I would love to hear from you all what you would want to see.

ACTION THREE: Booth. I touched on this topic in the beginning, but I have begun the process of redefining what a 405th Midwest booth activation can be. I want it to be engaging, memorable, and effective at delivering a unique experience for our members at the events we use it at. With that being said, the current goal is to design a modular booth based on the aesthetic and theme of the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science, formally known as the new Spartan Academy in the current Halo Universe timeline. I current have work happening behind the scenes with a prominent Forge Council Member of the community, UneeQ, who will be redesigning all of our current spaces within Forge to fit the themes of this new vision so we can do what we do best - rip something from the game and bring it to life for the masses. I have also employed a team of exemplary members in our community to assist in this ideation process as we transition from our current format into the new frontier.

What will happen to our old things? The best thing that could - as new resources are finished for use following this design, I plan to distribute these resources to surrounding regiments that may need booth activation materials, or amongst our regiment to the states with smaller events that want our presence but not all the glitz and glamor we plan to unveil over the course of this year.

Target completion for the art and block out from UneeQ is scheduled for end of January, bar any complications, and the overall design will be unveiled and go through an approval process with AsgardianHammer as all other resources carrying the 405th brand do.

Now, with all that being said. I do again want to thank every single one of you for being along for this journey our regiment has gone through. Its crazy to me to think this all truly began exploding from Halo Outpost Discover: Chicago back with Cadet had the reigns. I remember coming into this regiment when Mac was still running the show with Jwinnicker and getting that blue shirt with gold logo, name tag, and the 405th branding over it. I still have that shirt to this day and while it sure is beat up and the fit is questionable, its created some of the finest memories and long-time relationships and family I could ask for. I can't wait to see what we achieve as a community this year and I am excited to bring that original shirt design back for ole time's sack.

TLDR

Corn Poppa aint goin nowhere, Momma Jamin and Unky Mnky are here too.

Cool things, clothes, and fancy table stuff incoming. Yada yada.

Grow the cornfield
1704859762642.gif

I cannot wait to do more with the 405th since meeting this last year. Everyone has been very kind and welcoming, I hope to do more this year and glad it'll be with you returning as RCO Noble. Also I'm very excited for the new merch opportunities and booth changes, sounds awesome!

Hello, everyone!

Thank you!

ACTION TWO:

Dude I am excited for what this year has in stored.
And as someone who will also be getting married in 2025, Congrats!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back