Who Is Getting Halo Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my preorder today the limited editon :lol:

i opened it was happy looked at contents and had to put it on the shelf untill i get my paper finished. :mad:

I hate you history teacher.

Next step is buy a hard drive. so i can dowload maps for halo3

Jason 'Biff' H said:
That doesn't sound right. I pre-ordered mine in the store and still got the flaming warthog.
Super lame! Now I really feel shafted. Guess I'll call up Gamestop tomorrow and see if I can get anything out of them. I also talked to a friend who works at another game store to see if he could grab me one.

Last edited by a moderator:
SniperMaster11 said:
i opened it was happy looked at contents and had to put it on the shelf untill i get my paper finished. :mad:
lol same, except I had to leave and drive for 2 hours to school. I only had one hour to play and get ready before leaving though, so instead of playing Halo Wars and having to leave mid-story, I decided to download the mythic maps and look for the skulls. It took me a while but I found them.

Enrisan said:
lol same, except I had to leave and drive for 2 hours to school. I only had one hour to play and get ready before leaving though, so instead of playing Halo Wars and having to leave mid-story, I decided to download the mythic maps and look for the skulls. It took me a while but I found them.

that one on sandbox is a pain in the butt. damn guardians... what method did you use to get it, tunnel or shield?

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping:
Shipping Preference: Ship when entire order is ready
Subtotal of Items: CDN$ 88.74
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
------
Total before tax: CDN$ 88.74
Applicable Taxes: CDN$ 10.11
------
Total for this Order: CDN$ 98.85

Delivery estimate: Mar 11 2009 - Mar 16 2009
Shipping estimate for these items: Mar 5 2009
1 "Halo Wars: Prima Official Game Guide"
David Hodgson; Paperback; CDN$ 16.75

Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
1 "Halo Wars Limited Edition"
Video Game; CDN$ 71.99

Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
:lol:

Jason 'Biff' H said:
that one on sandbox is a pain in the butt. damn guardians... what method did you use to get it, tunnel or shield?
Hiding info in spoilers.
lol yeah it was. Well I found it by going to the skybubble and making platforms, I then stood with a sniper rifle and searched the outside of the map til I spotted it.
Then I played "dodge the lasers" in monitor mode haha. I'll have to get a video up, it was pretty cool.
Anyways, I got it by overloading the map (threw a bunch of trip mines until the game started deleting objects, including the one I was standing on). But this didn't seem to work too much, the area of the skull was accessible without getting lasered. The rest wasn't. Sandbox was a fun map to get the skull on though.

i got it and all the goodies are awsome the patch dissaponting, but perfect coastter size. The metal case is awsome but unable to hooke xbox up untill friday( i'm very dedicated to get a paper finished)

Gamestop gave me a new LIMITED EDITION, apparently, out of the 20 or so new boxes that were there, some employees opened them for the Mythic Map pack codes. So In return for my trouble, I got 2 mythic map codes, guess what, they stole out of another box. I gave it to my best friend.

P.S. Mah Birthday is in teh 2 days!!!!!!!!!111!

I got the game and have played it 3 times so far I love it!

Last night I played on LIVE for the first time and got demolished... the arbiter character is a beast. has anyone else encountered it? or know how to defeat him... the arbiter is an anti-unit unit - unarguably the best unit in the game probably...

Is there a thread on this forum for discussing Halo Wars game and play instead of just the preorder stuff?

ACDCrockr209 said:
With Halo Wars just over the horizon, how many of you are you going to get it?

Once you get your hands on the game you know you are going to want to play online with this baby so post your GamerTags here. That way once it comes out we can battle each other noob against newb.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

I done played and beat it. IT SUCKED!!! IF U HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT YET, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!.
All it really is, is a $#!Tty halo version of sims! I HATE HALO WARS!!! P.S. Bungie seriously needs to stick to the first person shooter's SERIOUSLY!!! THAT GAME WAS SO FREAKIN EASY! I COULD HAVE BEATIN ON LEGENDARY WITH MY ARMS TIED UP LIKE A PRETZEL WHILE I WAS IN ACOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan 118 said:
I done played and beat it. IT SUCKED!!! IF U HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT YET, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!.
All it really is, is a $#!Tty halo version of sims! I HATE HALO WARS!!! P.S. Bungie seriously needs to stick to the first person shooter's SERIOUSLY!!! THAT GAME WAS SO FREAKIN EASY! I COULD HAVE BEATIN ON LEGENDARY WITH MY ARMS TIED UP LIKE A PRETZEL WHILE I WAS IN ACOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't really tell if you're trolling or just ignorant to the kind of forum this is. No warnings for this, just tone it down a couple notches please. It ain't 4chan.

1. Typing in all caps is like screaming in space. We can't hear you anyway.

2. Not made by Bungie, made by the folks who made Age of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back