Youth MemberShip and other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...just read this whole thread...so um yes, It should stay at 16, me thinks. I'm 15 so probably by the time the 405th is completely established, I will be able to join :mrgreen: . It's gonna be so cool to get recgonition from the Halo community. Imagine where the 405th will go!

And to all who wanted a youth membership, I feel you. Like everyones saying, just wait and it will come. Trust me, when you turn 14, time starts to go out the window.

no it doesnt, (especially not in class). But maybe time will fly when playing halo 2 or makeing my armor. Hell I just turned 14 in July, so for me it will really be like 2 years aargh! :ha:

True, class is slow. But when you blink and its your sophmore year(Like me) time really * :vim: whoosh :vim: * flys!

I can't wait for H3 and the 405th.

Its gonna be great years for Halo fans :dee: .

Hey guys, I'm 12, and I'm fine-I understand the need wholly. Can't wait to be a member of the forums, though.

don't worry, time flies, trust me. :mrgreen:
I seems like only yesterday I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a senior. I know everyone says it but it's true, time FLIES by when you're in high school.
You'll be in the 405th before you know it! :mrgreen:

Sarge Christi said:
I seems like only yesterday I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a senior. I know everyone says it but it's true, time FLIES by when you're in high school.

true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge Christi said:

Ironcobra3000 said:
trust me, time will fly! it'll give you time to make yourself some good armor too!!

Christi when you look back to something u would say , damn that loooked like it happened just a month ago. but when u experience time aka the present its so slow its a torture :eek .

Ironcobra I would love to make my suit of MJOLNIR or SPI for that matter if I had materials. I'm going for a plastic armor btw, moulded.

Last edited by a moderator:
My summer= present time, it flew past.
everyday was a blur, it seemed like time was moving in fast motion.

think positively and work on your armor and time will fly.
time flies when you keep yourself busy!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back