Zombies Interactive Game Lets Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadingspartan said:
Im kinda lost here make it make sense guys lol..
[brackets: [] means real life. not role play,] [he said 'is and energy sword'] [so it made no sence....][sry]

Last edited by a moderator:
Helios heard a crack. It came from the the bushes. He walked over and shot two bursts into it. As nothing came out, dead or otherwise, he turned back to the group.
He heard the bush rustle. he swung his AR back around, following quickly with the rest of him. A large miss-shapen lump of flesh thumped out from behind the bush. It almost overbalanced on its short stubby legs. The sight of it awoke some sort of primal fear in the him. He could hear his breathing rattling around within his ODST helmet as he stumbled backwards.
His hands, seized up in fear, tightened enough to fire his weapon. The creature burst, like somesort of flesh ballon.
About eight small lumps, what the others had called "Flood", came scurrying towards him from the wrecked flesh of the carrier.
He screamed, as the foremost clambered onto his legs. He swung at them. They burst, followed quickly by the remaining Flood.
He looked up, to see one of the Spartans, his weapon smoking.
"They, they wouldn't die." He stuttered out, hateing himself for the fear he was showing.

i help helios onto his feet.
"ya well thats what we're here for: to make them die"

"K22, any movement?" suddenly we see a covenant gunship falling from above. "...oh crap..."
an explosion from its landing echoes through the woods.
"lets check that out"

Spartan857 said:
ya heard me, no direspect but if this is like d&d... u know i'll just leave yu guys alone.........
d&d is more like a board game with certain task and limits. this is role play. with not very many limits. plus we have guns >:D

Fragclone said:
d&d is more like a board game with certain task and limits. this is role play. with not very many limits. lus we have guns >:D
Yea what he said.

anyways back to the rp:

We find the crashed gunship burning on te other side of a river. out of the flames comes a disformed figure...
continue-

(not really disformed)

Out of the smoke came Spartan Z44.

I run over with fragclone. "what the HELL?!?!" I yelled. "We thought you were dead because of the flood infection!"

"i shot the flood infection by my knee, then i went back to base." Z44 replied.

continue...

"Its horrable... the fealing that i get when this... this... thing overtakes me. it is in my brain. im infected forever now. though i wont become one of them i will always think like one."

"thats good right?" replied K-22.

"hell no!!! its unbearable!!"

"Calm down" fragclone yelled at me. "you no longer have a physical flood form on you but it will always be at the back of your mind."

"ahhggg" i sighed. I lifted my AR and calmly walked off into the mist....

[dont stop me... its part of the plot...]

As Durlaburban takes another stride, he pauses. Had he heard a whisper in his ear? It came again. None of his comm lights were green but he heard it just the same. This time barely loud enough to catch a few words.

"Lead them to me my child." The low rumbling voice hissed. "Bring me the last reclaimers." It's words were compelling, so very compelling, but Durlaburban resisted.

Fragclone placed a hand on his shoulder. "You sure you're fine?" Durlaburban nodded. "Perfect. Let's go." He continued on deeper into the mist. The voice had faded now, but he could feel it pulling at the back of his mind. Was it real? Only time would tell.

[come now, you didn't think such a successfull infection could happen without a brain did you? hehe]

[just messing with you guys, take it seriously or not, I just thought it would be a cool plot twist]

the squad followed him into the mist. it was soon thick around them. none could seee... except Z-44. the... the thing that had told him to go was like the hand of god. it was not something to be fought. thats when they came upon a small A frame shaped building surrounded by dead elites. Z-44 did not pause nor slow as he steped ove the dead bodies and led te squad right on in through the front hatch. inside pipes hissed with steam and everything seemed quite. Then Z-44 continued followed by his squad deeper into the hellhole.

As we approached the scorching, burning location, Z-44 stopped and shook his head.
"Dude, i'm not believing any of this. You saying that your fine, that's ********!" He looked at me
blankly and said, "Fine, for God's sake i'm NOT ok..." I then interrupted, "If you ever become one of them and try to
make ME into one of them, I'll blow your brains out, no matter what you say, or growl or whatever. All I care about is
you living. Remember when we went on our first mission together, just the three of us (Me, z-44 and fragclone)?
Z-44 remarked, "they were good times man. but, whatever the cost, im gonna get this piece of **** outta me when this is all over."
I smiled, "not so lucky for you if you DIDN'T!"

FragClone walked over and said, "quit the chatter, we got a Covenant dropship incoming."

I Contacted Sigma and told him to get us some ODSTs and other soldiers from the 405th Battalion.

plz continue...

Leadingspartan said:
I said no bein funny...
[it was frikin random... are you quoting my comment on purpose or is it doing it automativly...?]

[FragClone is not being funny leadingspartan. Spartan857 was being stupid. blame him, not fragclone]

continuing from my last post.

Sigma opened up another COM channel with me, "Hey, we are getting about 2 warthogs and about 30 marines,
but thats it because the base is being attacked too."

We all knew what was happening. Everyone knew. We needed a base of operations of our own.
We were about to become under siege. the covenant and the infected were ganging up on us.

I looked up. A pair of giant blue-ish, purple-ish balls rose into the sky. "TAKE COVER!", I yelled.
Covenant "Wraiths" were trying to take us out. Yet, they had not chance against a team (or gigantic squad)
of Spartans.

continue fragclone...

"they location is miles away." i looked at my map screen, "they must have scouts."
i flipps onto my stomach and look through the bushes. "see if you can see a jackal or something"
lead pulls out a sniper rifles scope and looks through it...
continue-

I heard the loud 'BANG' from leadingspartan's sniper rifle. "Im going up-top of
this building over here FragClone, to see if I can see something...well...interesting."
A green acknowledgment light flash under FragClone's name on my helmet HUD.

I climbed up to a tall water tower. I looked through the scope of my sniper rifle (which is totally awesome)
and saw what NO ONE ever expected to see.

Millions of the Covenant were ahead about 50 miles away...

plz continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back