New profile posts

Hey how’s it going, I live here in Portugal as well and am a huge ODST cosplay fan. I wish that there was more Halo cosplay representation so that maybe we could start a battalion as part of the European Regiment.
Currently working on my own armour, but own the prestige armour that I've already customised.
I'm Ron, I'm 23 and I'm from Quebec and I'm a big fan of Halo since I'm 8 years old. I discovered Halo with Halo 3 but after that I have played Halo CE and 2 on first Xbox. Now I'm a Halo Insider.
Well let's say I'm looking for Halo 3 ODST foam for my first Halo cosplay and I want to make a 405TH flag for an event here in Brazil, I don't know where to start.
Wilberforce2000
Wilberforce2000
24inch by 24 inch eva foam floor matts from TEMU is where I got mine. you have to apply some search filters to find the cheapest floor mats.
Here's the easiest guide I could find:
New member, working on Operator Helmet build. I want to make a helmet that is airsoft compatible if possible. I plan on 3d printing a helmet, working on a strong visor, then adding a flashlight attachment and a microphone that sounds like RvB characters from Season 1.

I play MCC, RDR2, XDefiant, and Minecraft. I love fps games, guns, Legos/Mega Construx, Xbox, and am almost an Eagle Scout.

OOHRAH!
Just joined the 405th Infantry Division! I live in Astoria Oregon which is 2 hours West of Portland Oregon. Wish me luck on my suit building! I'm going for an ODST build. I am open for tips to me started. Hit me up and we can hang out at our next 405th event!
Back