Back in the saddle - foam armour for my kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a murder scene

BA491C5E-3C03-4F68-8754-453EA0F824A3.jpeg

So after staring at it for the last couple if hours, I have decided to cut a section out of the back of each shin to make them smaller.

I have to cut them to add Velcro in any event so I may as well do a little extra surgery.

But that is a job for tomorrow.

Last name is Stuart so I was thinking Sierra with a Lion Rampant as our sigil (which also happens rot be in my family crest).

Playroom/shop is a little cluttered from strapping/padding.

You can also see that I have the base coats done on my rifle, just need to do some weathering.

B145B55E-FDEA-42CB-82E1-74FC2322264D.jpeg

Last name is Stuart so I was thinking Sierra with a Lion Rampant as our sigil (which also happens rot be in my family crest).

Playroom/shop is a little cluttered from strapping/padding.

You can also see that I have the base coats done on my rifle, just need to do some weathering.

View attachment 250665
You have a family crest????? Fancy.
Dirtdives would you happen to have a family crest?

Oh!

I have also decided on my next project (besides boots and new shins for the kids).

Mandalorian Legacy armour

Kind of like this

6A69D481-0769-4B0C-9F9E-E90B036AC653.jpeg

But with a colour scheme like this

34F3DE52-1474-44BD-9707-E8A3CADA5159.jpeg

It should be interesting as it is a whole new building technique using Sintra (a type of pvc board that you cut and shape). The main build will probably be through The Mandalorian Mercs with a non-halo build thread here.

The idea is that if we go to Fan Expo or ComicCon we can be Fireteam Sierra one day and do Star Wars Cosplay the other (with the girls in last years’s costumes or even pull out the jawas and I as a Mando).

In case you forgot

Last year

DC859997-8956-4EB6-8194-87260E5532AB.jpeg

Jawas

4F0F5605-4D3A-4FF8-B302-CDE51456FB9D.jpeg

Actually yes.....my daughter drew one up a bout 2 years ago w/ a family slogan; "You're all just short to us". I have to find the pic of it for you.
sigh... everyone here is all fancy pants with family crests now.
I feel left out.

Jme Sweet, Mando battle armour. The Jawas look great, how did your get the lights to float in place like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back