*done*my Rubiks Cube Costume,simple, But Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

I have an awesome project Im building... If youve done some investigating you know what it is.
I decided to build this because of my limited mobility. Its simple and doesnt require much effort.
Pics for yall.
IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353-1.jpg

cube.jpg

HAHAHAH! That is adorable!

BTW how fast can you solve a rubix cube? My Welding teacher can solve it in under 1 minute 45 seconds and by only peeking at the cube every 10 turns to make sure he's staying on track... thats ridiculous!

Thats great... I have a Rubik's Cube on my desk. You could have made it all scrambled up, then someone might try to solve you ;)

Spase said:
Thats great... I have a Rubik's Cube on my desk. You should have made it all scrambled up, that way someone might try to solve you ;)

That was the original plan, but I couldnt find an actual solvable configuration that looks good. So I went with solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very, very cool! I really don't know what else to say, except this seems like something that you would make. XD

3 Minutes.... The quickest I've ever been able to solve it, normally takes around 4:30 - 5.

A few years ago, my math teacher told the class that if we came in during a Studyhall, and could solve the rubix cube in 20min, we would be 4% added onto our final grade. So, I spent some time memorizing the formula. I only solved it once, before I looked up what to do. :/ I'm impatient.

My Welding teacher bribed us by askin if any of us could beat his fastest time, we get 100% and pass his class no matter what.... then he demonstrated his skills and we all kinda fell back into our seats.... defeated lol.

I really love how the colors came out Keegan... it's so..... rubiks cubey!

gamerguy55 said:
Very, very cool! I really don't know what else to say, except this seems like something that you would make. XD

3 Minutes.... The quickest I've ever been able to solve it, normally takes around 4:30 - 5.

A few years ago, my math teacher told the class that if we came in during a Studyhall, and could solve the rubix cube in 20min, we would be 4% added onto our final grade. So, I spent some time memorizing the formula. I only solved it once, before I looked up what to do. :/ I'm impatient.

:p I cant believe anyone can solve it in three minutes...
By formula do you mean algorithm? That doesnt help with solving a scrambled cube... ^^
BlacRoseImmortal said:
My Welding teacher bribed us by askin if any of us could beat his fastest time, we get 100% and pass his class no matter what.... then he demonstrated his skills and we all kinda fell back into our seats.... defeated lol.

I really love how the colors came out Keegan... it's so..... rubiks cubey!
Haha! Thats funny.,

Thanks BR.
Thanks everyone else too, the instructable is ready to be read BTW.
http://www.instructables.com/id/How_to_mak...s_cube_costume/

BlacRoseImmortal said:

OMG you are so lucky! All of my teachers hate it when I play with mine in class. My record time so far is 55 seconds, no joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back