Help needed with undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot recommend things for you. I lack the mental capacity to do that. But its your armor and your choice. Do something You want to do.

that may be true but at least you respond. Do you by chance know where to get the halo online Renegade helmet paper file? I do not have Time to do all the unfolding and editing myself.
HERE is a link to the armory page. The folder in the link has the file you are looking for. :)

I checked it last night. They do have it.

No. They do not. It's GEN2 MJOLNIR Mark IV armor. The undersuit like every GEN2 is.

A5LvewJ.jpg

File:H5G-MarkIV.png

File:H5G-MarkIV.png

Lieutenant, you have many options and ways how you could do it.
You could get black clothing - lycra suit or some sportswear and just paint it with paints or you could use thin foam to glue stripes.
Both have pros and cons.

Painting - just paint pattern with paints. It'll look good, you'll have full mobility, but with time, the paint will wear off so you'll have to repaint it. It just makes the illusion of the texture.

Adding foam - add some stripes with foam and glue them onto the suit - it might look good. It will not only make illusion but will have actual stripes and texture, but it'll decrease your mobility a lot. Thin 2-5mm foam might feel thin, but in terms of movement, it'll have a lot of impact and you will feel it, oh, and it will make you even warmer because your skin will have less room to breathe.
NOTE from my experience: never add foam in any places where your joints bend - it'll decrease your mobility, and well, you want to be able to walk or bend your elbows with ease, right?

You can also mix it. Paint the suit and add some foam in few places, like spine, etc.

Lieutenant, you have many options and ways how you could do it.
You could get black clothing - lycra suit or some sportswear and just paint it with paints or you could use thin foam to glue stripes.
Both have pros and cons.

Painting - just paint pattern with paints. It'll look good, you'll have full mobility, but with time, the paint will wear off so you'll have to repaint it. It just makes the illusion of the texture.

Adding foam - add some stripes with foam and glue them onto the suit - it might look good. It will not only make illusion but will have actual stripes and texture, but it'll decrease your mobility a lot. Thin 2-5mm foam might feel thin, but in terms of movement, it'll have a lot of impact and you will feel it, oh, and it will make you even warmer because your skin will have less room to breathe.
NOTE from my experience: never add foam in any places where your joints bend - it'll decrease your mobility, and well, you want to be able to walk or bend your elbows with ease, right?

You can also mix it. Paint the suit and add some foam in few places, like spine, etc.
Thank you very much for this, considering that paint is probably what I will do.

Has anyone tried using sintra instead of craft foam? Granted, it's way less flexible than craft foam, but in places where that isn't as much of a problem like an inner thigh it might avoid some of the problems with paint cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back