Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully agree with you.

@zombie - dude you release your files at your OWN pace, it's your thread and your unfolds, your free to do what you like!
Any reason is good enough for me.

And other people, nagging is not the answer, he's most likely to unfold all the armor, k

Definatley the truth we can all wait for you to finish the files later, family always does come first and i hope everything goes ok, and here is that pic i said id get of the dragon skull and armor im working on. the skull looks like crap but im workin on it lol.
PC160001_zps0b7d6884.jpg
[/IMG]

Definatley the truth we can all wait for you to finish the files later, family always does come first and i hope everything goes ok, and here is that pic i said id get of the dragon skull and armor im working on. the skull looks like crap but im workin on it lol.
PC160001_zps0b7d6884.jpg
[/IMG]

I've got a skull as a WIP as well. Am I right in seeing that the teeth need to be glued into the jaw, and the lower jaw needs glued onto the top of the skull?

I've got a skull as a WIP as well. Am I right in seeing that the teeth need to be glued into the jaw, and the lower jaw needs glued onto the top of the skull?

yeah i did that but my son ripped them off lol and he also stepped on the bottom jaw which snapped it but im gonna fix that soon. lol what can you do with a lil one running around.

yeah i did that but my son ripped them off lol and he also stepped on the bottom jaw which snapped it but im gonna fix that soon. lol what can you do with a lil one running around.

ha rage!

but how? dragon bone is extremely hard! no hes the dragonborn!

Nihad, please be more considerate. Zombiegrimm is having home-related troubles and is currently away. You did not need to post so quickly after your first one, and when you did you could have given the post itself much more thought.

Mikieb, the dragon skull was uploaded on page 8: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36462-Skyrim-Pepakura-Files?p=615772#post615772

And finally, zombiegrimm! Hope things take a turn for the better man! You are an amazing artist, and it sucks that things really aren't going so well for you!

Things have been extremely crazy and I'm thankful for the supportive members. You guys know who you are, and I love seeing you guys post and the pictures you post as well. Those members are the ones I continue to do this for. Christmas could have been better but things have gotten slower so I am now able to release some more files. Finally, here is the Dragonbone armor. I already released the helmet awhile ago, so this is only the other pieces. Again, make sure to scale it for yourself before printing.

As for other items, I will get to them when I have time. If you want them sooner, look through the pages, and you can find the files I used to make these pepakura files. For the newer people, the 405th has a lot of great sources of information to create these files.

As fellow member Kyre put it, please be more considerate. I will continue to release as I have more time, but this is it for this year. Enjoy my final files for 2012. Look forward to more files next year!

Skyrim Male Dragonbone Torso
Measures roughly about 23 inches.
MaleDragonboneTorso_zps07d0ef88.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/j61J-dTp/Male_Dragonbone_Torso.html

Skyrim Male Dragonbone Shoulders
Measures roughly about 14 inches.
MaleDragonboneShoulders_zpsbd555b2c.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/oCUJf-CX/Male_Dragonbone_Shoulders.html

Skyrim Male Dragonbone Gauntlets
Measures roughly about 15 inches.
MaleDragonboneGauntlets_zps64c1d745.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/WxFRr6E0/Male_Dragonbone_Gauntlets.html

Skyrim Male Dragonbone Thighs
Measures roughly about 12 inches.
MaleDragonboneThighs_zpsf72c8caa.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/O6kbqveK/Male_Dragonbone_thighs.html

Skyrim Male Dragonbone Boots
Measures roughly about 23 inches.
MaleDragonboneBoots_zps6ea55b54.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/6Dbo8Mh_/Male_Dragonbone_Boots.html

BRO!!!!!!!!! Forget the daedric armor im about to start on the dragon bone armor! Zombie thank you man for taking the time to make all of these files for us i really do appreciate it I wish i knew how to 3d modle because i would help you with all of the request coming in.

Nice to see you back Zombie. Hope things continue to improve for yah and keep up the amazing work at your own pace. See you next year dude!

P.S. making a request for the new expansion armor...Nordic. just take note. do it when you feel like and thank you man.

Hi Zombiegrimm.

Many Many thanx and more thanx (far much more than I can xpress in mere words.) You clearly have a love and a talent for this sort of thing. And I know of at least 4 people who im sure will become avid Pepakura fans because of the time you have spent.

Zombiegrimm, I wish you the best for the rest of your season. The work you're doing for the 405th is legendary and should be featured anywhere it can be. Premier! I'm hoping to see some female armour pieces around in the future too though, for my lovely girlfriend. Is this in the plans at all? If not, thats still fine, of course. lol. Keep up the awesomeness.

Awesome work as usual Zombiegrimm. You and this site are the reason for one of my resolutions this year which is to complete at least one full set of armor by the end of the year (haven't decided which set I wanna do yet though lol). Pretty sure I'm going to have at least 3 WsIP at the same time this year :-D

i will like to thank you grimm and to show off some of the work you have been doing i am using and in my opinion it should be awsome by the time its done
_DSC0003.jpg

daedric mask
_DSC0002.jpg

daedric gauntlets looks like Sydney opera house a tad
_DSC0005.jpg

jagged crown
_DSC0007.jpg

sanguine rose
_DSC0009.jpg

daedric finger armor not sure if i will use in the finished product but i am still going to paint them up just in case i chose to wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back