Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zombie! I have a gigantic but epic request! Since TESO is coming out this year soon I would like to request you make the Nordic Armor seen in the new cinematic!

Pics:
eso-nord.jpg

tumblr_mh9dtwYulK1qa64bjo2_1280.jpg

news_beta_and_trailer_for_the_elder_scrolls-13725.jpg

These are the best pics I could find. I tried making a few myself but I just couldnt get it right and I am a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff. The Daedric Armor you modeled was absolutely perfect for me and my gf at the time. You do absolutely impressive work and I really hope you would consider this. I have plans to wear this to the midnight release of ESO. Any help would be very appreciated!

Again thank you so much for all the amazing pep files and I hope you will work on this project of mine.

Hey Zombie! I have a gigantic but epic request! Since TESO is coming out this year soon I would like to request you make the Nordic Armor seen in the new cinematic!

Pics:
eso-nord.jpg

tumblr_mh9dtwYulK1qa64bjo2_1280.jpg

news_beta_and_trailer_for_the_elder_scrolls-13725.jpg

These are the best pics I could find. I tried making a few myself but I just couldnt get it right and I am a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff. The Daedric Armor you modeled was absolutely perfect for me and my gf at the time. You do absolutely impressive work and I really hope you would consider this. I have plans to wear this to the midnight release of ESO. Any help would be very appreciated!

Again thank you so much for all the amazing pep files and I hope you will work on this project of mine.

I apologize but I do not model. I have the actual files from Skyrim, and I am making the pepakura files available to the public. I originally was doing this for myself, but lets face it, what would I do with all of those unfolded files by myself? All credit goes to Bethesda for their awesome work on the 3d models themselves. All I do is edit some models so edges don't cut through each other, and then I convert to pepakura. I cannot help you model.

Side note, if you had the 3d model in obj format, I could literally unfold anything. No promises but I can always take a look at the files and see what I could do if you had them.

I apologize but I do not model. I have the actual files from Skyrim, and I am making the pepakura files available to the public. I originally was doing this for myself, but lets face it, what would I do with all of those unfolded files by myself? All credit goes to Bethesda for their awesome work on the 3d models themselves. All I do is edit some models so edges don't cut through each other, and then I convert to pepakura. I cannot help you model.

Side note, if you had the 3d model in obj format, I could literally unfold anything. No promises but I can always take a look at the files and see what I could do if you had them.

What would these models be called?

Better yet do you know a modeler that would be interested in doing this?

What would these models be called?

Better yet do you know a modeler that would be interested in doing this?

I'm fairly certain since the game isn't out yet, you'll be having an extremely hard time finding any of the 3d models asscoiated with the game. I have my models because Skyrim was released for PC. I don't know what file extension the files are, probably .bsaa format. I work with 3d objects in the .obj format.

Unfortunately I don't know any modelers. If I did, there would be some crazy things released by me.

ATTACH]

DragonscaleHelm_zpsd4588bca.jpg

Here is the Skyrim Dragonscale Helm I just finished. This one was unfolded by Kuraudo3 from Deviantart, and I am currently working on one of Zombiegrimms Daedric Armor Unfolds. Hope you enjoy!!

ATTACH]

Here is the Skyrim Dragonscale Helm I just finished. This one was unfolded by Kuraudo3 from Deviantart, and I am currently working on one of Zombiegrimms Daedric Armor Unfolds. Hope you enjoy!!

/drool......

You make my Dragonscale build look absolutely silly.

ATTACH]

OH. MY. GOD.....
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRKZpzgQdolfZjpylHMdKH6ZcBPffFMR3MypfZAQlFsyR6I_xi.jpg
. That's what my face looked like just now.

ATTACH]

Must cover eyes, light of awsomeness is blinding me....

Thanks everyone!!! I would love to get the new armor files but, I still have lots to do on these that Zzombie has provided. He is keeping me busy!!!

Hey guys, i noticed a few people are requesting the Daedric bow,
and so i had a go at ripping the files from Skyrim.
Thankfully i managed to get every singly mesh in the game :D so zombiegrimm,
if you are short of any files just give me a holler and i will send them to you.
But i did take a crack at the Daedric bow unfolding, its rough but its better than nothing.
http://www.4shared.com/file/vMFkEYh2/Daedric_bow.html?
Keep up the good work.

Daedricbow_zps307208bd.jpg

Hey guys, i noticed a few people are requesting the Daedric bow,
and so i had a go at ripping the files from Skyrim.
Thankfully i managed to get every singly mesh in the game :D so zombiegrimm,
if you are short of any files just give me a holler and i will send them to you.
But i did take a crack at the Daedric bow unfolding, its rough but its better than nothing.
http://www.4shared.com/file/vMFkEYh2/Daedric_bow.html?
Keep up the good work.

Daedricbow_zps307208bd.jpg

Awesome!!! Thanks for the unfold my friend.

helms011_zpsc8307ac7.jpg

helms013_zps8db9478f.jpg

helms021_zps3602dbaa.jpg

Here are some better pictures of the Helms I made. Special thanks to Zombiegrimmm and to Kuraudo3 from Deviantart for the unfolds.

Hope you guys like.

Hey all, I should have some more files ready for release soon. Trying to finish off the daedric weapons. I appreciate all the comments and people who post. Keep Skyrim alive guys.

Thank you Zombiegrimm for making it possible wear and wield some of our favorite armors, outfits, and weapons from the Elder Scrolls.

Keep it Up!

Do you have any files for Elven armor like the helmet and then the daedric bow by any chance. (if there was any misspelled words my bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back