405th Anniversery Match, If your in it, LOOK HERE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

It has almost been 2 years since this forum has started. 17-April-06 as of Adam's Profile. And I would just like to say what a great site this is, how well run it is, the great members, except for those noobs here and there. And I would like to do a celebration on the weekend after the 2 year anniversery. Lets all get together on Saturday he 19th on XBL and have a blast. Time will be 3:00 Central US Standard. I dont feel like converting times so do it yourself. Lolz.

So far we have:

1. Keegan-Keegan ISK
2. SpartanForever-NoCode1NoGo
3. Doom- GeneraI(<------ Thats an I) Doom
4. Dark Rogue- Dark R0gu3
5. ImaGonnaGetYou- As Himself
6. 23Magnum- MagnumZr0
7. flying_squirl- OHLOOK A SQUIRL
8. CommanderFluffy- As himself
9. Leegrisham- dishonestpirate
10. MrSniper19- ODST fuzzyGLOCK
11. MsCommderFluffy- As CommanderFluffy's Ms.
12. BlacRoseImmortal-BlackRoseImortal
13. LastSpartan- ConK3rS V2
14. Assassin716- As himself
15. Fragclone- fragclone118
16. Adam - Gargamel GT

Keegan said:
It has almost been 2 years since this forum has started. 17-April-06 as of Adam's Profile. And I would just like to say what a great site this is, how well run it is, the great members, except for those noobs here and there. And I would like to do a celebration on the weekend after the 2 year anniversery. Lets all get together on Saturday he 19th on XBL and have a blast.

hahaha Nice thread man, a little bit (im gonna suck up and hope to get some more rep around here) but its the right thing to do.

If only we could all some how magically get a ton of money to fly to one nice place and have a real party.

As for the xbox party, its past the 19th....? unless you are talking about April 19th, in which case... Im In!!! (GT: NoCode1NoGo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I meant April.
Sorry I forget to do things like that. Oopsydoopsy.

Ill get a list going here.

Sounds good to me. I should hopefully have my 360 by then but if not i'll just scab my bro's ^^. GT:JoobiDoob

NZ-TK said:
I'll try to make it, time zones are a bit funny though, nz-tk = MunRobot

Meh, I'll come just cause I'm bored everyday.

GamerTag = ImaGonnaGetYou

You have my GT I believe Keegan. If I can tear myself away from my clan for a day, if not perhaps I'll have a team you could face off against? ;)

yea, sound good. im in.

gt: OHLOOK A SQUIRL

it better not be a day of sitting in pregame lobby while people find their custom maps thoe. :cautious: better just to play the maps as normal or as commen types so no one is at the advantage

and please for the love of god no 'everyone in a box throwing grenades', i didnt buy halo to watch a respawn screen.

EDIT: bdw, good idea Keegan!

you can count me in for sure. GT: CommanderFluffy although my wife may be joining us often on her account cause we only have one 360

A little off topic, but anyone else see this thread title and immediately think "just like everyone to know that I suck, and that I'm a girl, and I like ribbons in my hair, and I wan't to kiss all the boys" - Grif

Seriously, I can't stop that running through my mind everytime I see it for half a second until I remember...

Im in. Gamertag: Spartan061PK. And if i suck, i Just got xbox live last Friday so meh. Ill probably be the only person still a lieutenant :p.

flying_squirl said:
EDIT: bdw, good idea Keegan!
Thanks Squirl, I was thinking about how long exactly has the 405th been here, because it seemed most of the members joined about around August time. But it seems there was alot more before them. So I checked out Adams profile and because it was so soon I decided to celebrate! Oh, and on a side note, I updated the list, and boy was it a pain in the as*. (<Like who doesnt know what that means?!)

Spartan 061 said:
Im in. Gamertag: Spartan061PK. And if i suck, i Just got xbox live last Friday so meh. Ill probably be the only person still a lieutenant :p.

HAHAAHA dont try to be humble so when the time comes you own everyone... im still a gunnery seargent but i am good, dont doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back