405th Anniversery Match, If your in it, LOOK HERE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanForever said:
Keegan add me on XBL cause i am lazy and dont want to take the time to do it myself, THANKS! :)
Ok, Ill just get up on Xbox.com here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they are working effeciant to type on the 405th but not make a simple Xbox friend request? You sicken me....

Or maybe you dont.... ;)

if you mean this saturday then ok. if by 19th of april maybe... if im on... but count me in :p
fragclone118 is my tag

Adam said:
fagclone? :lol: poor fragclone....
What? OH! Sorry Fragclone! Stupid Keyboard! Let me go fix that.

Edit: Well, I fixed that, and I noticed Adam messed around with my post. (But in a good way!)

ohyea just like to say that i will most likely lag out a few time. oh and if my lag is slowing down the general game play lemme know n ill bugger off to lone wolves.

flying_squirl said:
ohyea just like to say that i will most likely lag out a few time. oh and if my lag is slowing down the general game play lemme know n ill bugger off to lone wolves.
Thread title duplicator....
Hehe, well, Ill make sure we dont get major lag.

Still needing to accept from Keegan ISK is NZ-TK (MunRobot) Assassin716 (Himself) Adam (Gargamel GT) and SpartanForever (NoCode1NoGo)

hey, I'll accept your request tomorrow, havnt even turned the 360 on in about 2 weeks I think :( no time for video games lately

hey MsCommderFluffy wants to play along with us aswell, is that alright by any chance? she has here own armor but isnt on the site here cause she uses my login name.

hey keegan add me, ill be getting the new subscription either today or tomorrow, so go ahead and send an invite, ill accept when i connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back