405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you guys, to curb confusion and people not attending I suggest that we now have a set time, I was thinking 12:00PM to 5:00PM, this will be the official time. Now also if you do commit to being on please do show up, we plan what things we do on the weekend by how many are commited, so if you say you will be on and don't show it throws a huge wrench in the system, now certain things are unavoidable and force you to not attend, but if you can help it, try to stick with the commitment.

Thats pretty much it, I need to know how many will be this weekend definitly, becuase i'm trying to host the team tryouts.

Well, post your opinions. :D

EDIT:sorry about the double post

I would like to team up with you guys some times for some frag time
For better timing i would play in the East division since i'm in quebec/canada

Player lvl: A bit better than average ( FPS games in general )

GamerTag: PhilzZ ( you can add me on XBL if you want )

I do have all the map packs ( if that matter to anyone )

See you online !!!

Irandis, if you need another, count me in GT: PositiveKarma

I DO NOT have Mythic, I don't think I will have them for a while either.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Old topic is old.

Check the dates before posting in a topic that isn't on the front page, thanks.

this is the home thread of community game night and had a link to it in the newest community game night thread, that was on the front page.

OT: i missed todays beacuase i went to the state fair, but did find out from a slide show, that a certain 405th member is an employee at a place in my area, i recognised him from some dragoncon post from awhile back.

ill make sure to whatch out for further updates on these game nights!, its always fun to meet the people you talk/ know from teh internets in voice :D

Off Topic-ish: when i saw the guy from 405th in the slide show i was like "oh no! the internet is converging with real life, next thing we know people will be falling down in slow motion, cats will be doing people things! RICK ASHTLEY WILL MAKE A COMBACK! cookie for whoever calls the reference.

EDIT:my gamertag is: redvsblue400084

Last edited by a moderator:
charles said:
this is the home thread of community game night and had a link to it in the newest community game night thread, that was on the front page.

OT: i missed todays beacuase i went to the state fair, but did find out from a slide show, that a certain 405th member is an employee at a place in my area, i recognised him from some dragoncon post from awhile back.

ill make sure to whatch out for further updates on these game nights!, its always fun to meet the people you talk/ know from teh internets in voice :D

Off Topic-ish: when i saw the guy from 405th in the slide show i was like "oh no! the internet is converging with real life, next thing we know people will be falling down in slow motion, cats will be doing people things! RICK ASHTLEY WILL MAKE A COMBACK! cookie for whoever calls the reference.

EDIT:my gamertag is: redvsblue400084

also, were no strangers to love...

This died in August or so because some people just didn't show up even though they said they would. POSSIBLY if there is enough support it could come back.

Come on people how could we just let this thing die I say we start this up again, I mean we make armor together why cant we play together. Lets go play some Halo 3.

MY GT is : MP CRaZY MoFo

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
I'm already hosting a weekly 405th game night. I don't know what happened to the thread though. I'll be looking into is ASAP.

This is it:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23939

But somebody seems to have moved it some place and I can't even get to it now. Maybe just use this one for the moment until someone figures out what happened to the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back