Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
'twas on all day. Nobody showed up.
keegan are you still on i could play with ya
-edit- never mind
i joined and the imagetyou guy said he didnt like me lol :/
and they said i sound like a douche bag lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasnt really sure what time to get on... i did get on for about an hr, or so...

was i suppose to send you a message or what... i figured host would sent out friend requests and party invites...

The last 2 weeks of May I will not be on as much because of testing. I'll get on time to time during those dates.

ON NOES!!! We can't have this fall apart people! I demand explanation! Just kidding :D

Well I posted on the portal page, so we should be getting more people roped in, I dont know? Well mabye if we have team tryouts next week we will draw more attention. I will definitly be on next weekend and possibly this week to( Got a new mini TV, it's small but it works XD).

And! WE PLAY NICE! I know I wasn't on to hear it but we don't need to be denying people party invites and calling them names. This was started to make freinds and get to know eachother. I hope it dosn't happen again.

Sorry I wasn't online to help, I was out of commission all together with an eye infection Saturday and Sunday. Everything's still a bit hazy. My eyes are all gooey and gross.

What is consensus on the Game Nights?

Reports of ass hattery make me wonder why we're trying so hard to get everyone together. If we're not going to work as a team, then why should I bother to organize this for people just to call each other names and turn down friend requests?

Thoughts?

I had the same question. Why? Why post that you want to play, sign up, and when people send you friend requests you deny them? Last week me, Drakku, and Brothers Darkness played and we had a good time, Lost alot of games (goofing off in social), but it was fun. I say we just make it one big list instead of splitting it up into time zones, that way it will bring everyone together, all over the country.

DYSTORTED INC said:
I had the same question. Why? Why post that you want to play, sign up, and when people send you friend requests you deny them? Last week me, Drakku, and Brothers Darkness played and we had a good time, Lost alot of games (goofing off in social), but it was fun. I say we just make it one big list instead of splitting it up into time zones, that way it will bring everyone together, all over the country.
That would defy the whole point.
We don't organise by timezones so people can feel comfortable by playing with people from their own country.
We do it because there is no other way.

You're 6 hours behind.
When you all start playing at mid-day We'll only have literally a few hours before packing up and sleeping.
Especially since most of us have school or work the next morning.
If we're from the same place we can get the maximum amount of play-time.

Would starting earlier in the day workout better if everyone wanted to play together?

I'd love to join in, but I'm still rather limited when it comes to online play for Halo 3, or any shooter really.

Another thing you could try is the other versions of Halo. Perhaps play Halo 2 some weekend and call it throwback weekend. Also, don't forget about Halo Wars. You know...change things around occasionally to keep things interesting.

Just an idea. I know you're all gungho about making a Halo 3 team, but you still need some variety otherwise it won't matter what you do, people will just get tired of it and stop coming.

You bring up a good point magnum. Now with that said I have some points:

1.I could get on as early as 9:00 if people could commit to it.

2.Moving to multiple games may through a wrench in the system. Thats just my thought.

3.Mabye if instead of having multiple parties we have two, one for UK and one for the US? Not saying your doing a bad job Sean, far from it, without your help we would be in a huge mess.

Well those are my thoughts, please post your input.

On a happy subject, any input on doing team tryouts next week(if we have time)?

Well you don't have to do the different games in the same weekend. Just have Halo 3 your priority and maybe Halo Wars or whatever once a month for one entire weekend.

I could actually get on earlier but, I'd be late sometimes due to sleeping habits. My earliest would be 7 AM, a pro is it may feel like a long time and you would still have plenty of the day left.

I turn down friend requests if I don't know who they are. Whenever you add me or anybody else as a friend, be sure you put a message with it. Saying something like, "Hey I'm from the 405th." then, I will gladly accept. It's not that I'm trying to be a douche, I just need to know who is adding me. No hard feelings.

EDIT: I would definitely be up for 405th Team tryouts. That sounds like a good idea, actually. Have an A-Team, B-Team, and so on.

Ive got two new maps ready to be downloaded.
Well, technically, one. ;)
Just have to make out the graphics.

Keegan said:
'twas on all day. Nobody showed up.

I was on! But just later in the day, and I think everyone had already gone :[

If people are finding it hard to find the time to play at weekends, how about us trying to organise to play in the week? Say, after 6:00PM GMT for the Brits for example? Most people would be finished with work and school, so maybe it's a possibility! :]

My friends list is full... but I'd be willing to play some games later this evening. Getting my time back to start playing again.

I'll be on at around 9:30 PM CST (GMT 3:30 AM)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back