405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
My friends list is full... but I'd be willing to play some games later this evening. Getting my time back to start playing again.

I'll be on at around 9:30 PM CST (GMT 3:30 AM)....

Arghh, why did they invent time zones! I'd love to play. Maybe I should sneak downstairs at like 3:00, I might get away with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should put these ideas on votes, most people have things that come up or forget they have something to do. So... Poll?

I dunno when you UK guys get back from school/work but, I get home at about 3:20 EST, that's about 8:20 for you guys.

HaloFreakX said:
Should put these ideas on votes, most people have things that come up or forget they have something to do. So... Poll?

I dunno when you UK guys get back from school/work but, I get home at about 3:20 EST, that's about 8:20 for you guys.

We finish school at about 3:30 GMT, and I think most of us are on at around the 8:20 sort of time anyway!

It might work :$

Alright! We have some more players lined up and we also will be holding an unofficial 405th team tryout, so those that "pwn" get a chance to show it and represent the 405th at the same time!

So I will see you all then! (y)

Alirght, we've got something going here then!

I'm up for anything Irandis. One question is will this be against Party vs. Party or within' the party?

I am facepalm. :oops:

Game Nights. Have them or Don't? Ways to make them work? How to promote? Ideas???

Try to stay focused here people. If you'd rather switch off to doing a '405th Team Tryout" be my guest, but I haven't heard any reaction to whether or now we should continue having 405th Game Nights.

My time is pretty limited right now. Who wants to take over organizing the roster every week? Irandis, I think you get first pick.

Alright, i'll take over the roster, just please note you guys I can only post updates mabye 3 times a day.
Sean thanks for all the help! (y) (y) (y)

Alright, so after the major portion of the gameday, we can get to tryouts, so see you all then! :D

Alright guys, Irandis has the helm. Thanks for stepping up bud.

I'm available if you need occasional help, just let me know. I've got to clear a few things from my plate.

Alright! thanks Sean! :D
If you all can PM with your gamer tags, that would be very helpful, that way I won't forget anyone.

I will put down those that have said they will be on in the past, so if you cant make it and I put your name down please notify me.

Well, if we had a team that you actually try out for, we could atleast know that people are going to log onto Live when they need to.

If we just have rosters that you have to update, it's going to keep failing as it has both recently and in the past. Either make a team, or just tell people who to add and when if it's a public game for fun. Rosters and updates and such are too much to keep up with.

That's my advice.

Also, I bet it's annoying when 10 people are begging to be party leader so they can showcase their "uber awesome" map. I'd recommend keeping to Matchmaking, or using default or predecided gametypes and maps. If it's a grab for party leader, it's not fun, at all.

Well thats why we work as a team! Take turns, also by keeping the roster we stay organized, if that should go down then we would have no organization, and thus chaos. With that said, i'll update the roster in a minute.

EDIT:Rosters updated

I'm out.
Xbox has Red lights for sure now.
Not going away.
My mates coming over in a week or so to try and fix it.
Anyway, Bethan said she'll host the UK party now, So don't expect to see me online for a while.

The Stig said:
I'm out.
Xbox has Red lights for sure now.
Not going away.
My mates coming over in a week or so to try and fix it.
Anyway, Bethan said she'll host the UK party now, So don't expect to see me online for a while.

*cough* FIREWORKS!!!!1one *cough*

Well I had fun today, the team tryouts kinda went slow, mainly we didn't have enough people to make them tryouts.
But out of those playinf I would say that from best to less-talented, it would be HaloFreakX,xXBattleRifleXx, and then me.

Well there is always tomarrow, though I may not be on due to schedule complications.

All in all I had fun, see you all (hopefully) tomarrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back