405th Halo 3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam294 said:
Ok, sweet. Just one question, if my time zone is Eastern Time then would that mean that it starts at 2:00 or 4:00 because I have to get off around 4:30. Sorry but I'm just not good with timezones.

That would be 4:00 for you.

And smilie, you're in. I just hope someone can sit out for you. Oh, hey! You're on my team! How lucky is that? Guys, I swear teams are chosen by order of posts. It's not my fault.

I drew up the brackets real quick on paint, just so you know who's playing who. And, I have another idea. Maybe this tourney could be an on-going thing. Not just a one-day thing. That way we can have more than 4 teams, and have longer tourneys. What do you say?

Oh, right, brackets...

tourneybrackets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan, I don't know what service that logo is going to perform, but nice job on it.

Thanks, Sinjinsmiley. That helps a lot. One hour until tournament start!

The tournament is delayed two weeks just for Keegan. Try to stay tuned to this thread, and clear your calendar for Saturday, March 22 at the same time. We will have tournaments every Saturday from now on. Try and stay with this thread.

Welcome to the Trix Rabbits Primal. Friendly, could you possibly delay for 2 weeks? (stupid divorcing parents....)

Ok I Gotta Pick A Name...Umm Umm Teammates Send Me A PM With Your Pick For A Name...For Now We Will Be "The OG's" Stands For Original Gangsters

~Widman2013~ Team 3 Captain

Whoopsie, I haven't been watching this thread for a while. Umm... Tourney is delayed yet another week to the request of Keegan. Sorry about your parents, dude.

Next person to join is on Team 5 because I had to take Spartan117x out.

CtrlxAltxDelx, you haven't been on for like, 2 weeks. Tell me what's wrong, or you're not going to be in the tourney.

Why don't you just make teams of four? And You'd have to get a set date so I can see if I actually could go on, even though I just called myself out.

Saturdays are generally bad, but maybe I'll have my gf watch for a bit, it shouldn't take too long?

I hate to be a pain :p and quit then rejoin, but I just would need exact dates and times then I might be able to do it.

And teams of four would help bribe me to rejoin.
:p

I guess we could do teams of four. That means we would need more teams though. I would have to redo the brackets...
What the heck, I'll do it. As long as you're not on my team shooting (or sticking) me in the back... again.

Next Saturday at 3:00 PM (GMT -6:00) is the tournament start. I plan on making this an ongoing event. There will be a new champion every weekend.

Teams have been switched around just a little bit. Smilie and PrimalWeyland have been moved to Team 5 because we are now having teams of four instead of five. Please note everyone who is on your team and add everyone in the tourney.

Friendly said:
I guess we could do teams of four. That means we would need more teams though. I would have to redo the brackets...
What the heck, I'll do it. As long as you're not on my team shooting (or sticking) me in the back... again.

Next Saturday at 3:00 PM (GMT -6:00) is the tournament start. I plan on making this an ongoing event. There will be a new champion every weekend.

Teams have been switched around just a little bit. Smilie and PrimalWeyland have been moved to Team 5 because we are now having teams of four instead of five. Please note everyone who is on your team and add everyone in the tourney.

I'll note several things:

1) I refuse to add countless people to my already-expansive Friend List. If people want me, they can find me. I'll add one, maybe two, but not the entire lot, and friend requests from anyone apart from my team will be denied.

2) My 'Team' only has two people. Either this gets rectified, or I pull out - I can't play against four people with only one person as backup. It's unfair, and I personally don't see why four-man teams had to be implemented.

3) I vote for Team Five's name as 'Knights of Mercia'. Brits might get this.

4) GMT time is PLUS 6 hours. Meaning, 3PM Central would be 9PM GMT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the 23 or the 30th of March?

I can play tomorrow but not the 30th. Every other weekend I cant play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back